NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Nice view!

d1452345f5.jpg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Maybe he was deeply humbled and embarrassed by what happened in Toronto and he's going back to his roots to rediscover himself? Time will tell if it's same old Mike.
I was thinking that might not be a great fit for a young team like that. Was hoping Calgary would take him up.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Those Nordiques - Avs retro’s are so cool. Brings back a lot of memories. Would love to see QC back with a team and wearing the Fleur-de-Lis again.

I mentioned it before, but this kind of makes me wondered how the Jets are able to use their original logo on their reverse retro when those trademarked logos would have sold in the move to Arizona. They must have had to apply or pay a fee to buy them back or be able to use them. They should have went with a Thrashers look as that is their history.

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I mentioned it before, but this kind of makes me wondered how the Jets are able to use their original logo on their reverse retro when those trademarked logos would have sold in the move to Arizona. They must have had to apply or pay a fee to buy them back or be able to use them. They should have went with a Thrashers look as that is their history.

Yeah good point. Would be cool to see the Coyotes play the Jets wearing a reverse retro Jets jersey and the Jets wearing a reverse retro Thrashers jersey.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad