GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It's a difficult market to play in. It must be awful playing in Edmonton if you have even one bad game or hell, even one bad play, if HFOil is at all indicative of the fanbase as a whole.
HFOil is a fishbowl within a fishbowl.

Reactions: oilers'72

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Not going to lie, when I first heard of hockey coming to Vegas I thought it wouldn't work out and there would be barely any support for the Golden Knights. Pretty neat to see how that city has embraced the game of hockey (I guess having a dominant hockey team also helps)
I think it also helps that Vegas is a pretty good tourist attraction so they'll always have people looking for tickets. And those people going are usually pretty rowdy and into the game.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
It's a difficult market to play in. It must be awful playing in Edmonton if you have even one bad game or hell, even one bad play, if HFOil is at all indicative of the fanbase as a whole.

Many a player has said it's the best place to play when the team is winning, and that you basically don't go out of the house when they are losing. Some players thrive on that, others crumble.

Reactions: oilers'72

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
What the hell is Karlsson doing like 2/3s open net and he tries to go cross crease

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Fluery is lights out with that glove hand. Minnesota needs to realize they aren’t shooting at Koskinen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad