Around the League 2020-21 part 2 *Insert funny thread title here* edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Toffoli may have won the Hart if they played Vancouver every game.

8-3-11 +9 in 5 games vs. them
4-2-6 -4 in 14 games vs. everyone else

we all know how streaky TT can be. The hope is always he can provide secondary scoring when your main guys are not producing.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Yotes making this one interesting here towards the end. Down 3 they score at 1:30 and at the 52 second mark. The Avs seem to be a bit of a paper tiger so far this year.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Bergevin hit the panic button. Julien is a good coach, you needed a move, trade for a legit 1C. Ducharme has no NHL experience in a town that is a pressure cooker with a rabid fanbase. I think Bergevin fired Julien in hopes a coaching change would save a playoff spot and his job.

Easier to fire the coach then trade players, especially this season.

Bergevin just cashed in his chip with that move. If they continue to spiral, he’ll be out the door.

They should still make the playoffs but they need Price to be much better than he has shown thus far. He’s been letting them down repeatedly this season.

Might be good to sit him down for a bit and let Allen run with it. He’s been just fine thus far.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The thing about Binnington is he'll start shit but won't attempt to finish it. How many drive by punches with full equipment on is that? ridiculous

Reactions: Choralone

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Sabres with another listless effort this afternoon trailing 3-0 to Philly after 40.

Might as well look to deal Hall. No way he’s going to be back next season, one and done.

Wonder if they make a coaching change. Doesn’t help that they arguably have some of the worst goaltending in the league.

They have to hope Luukkonen can develop into a quality starter down the line.

Reactions: crassbonanza

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Sabres with another listless effort this afternoon trailing 3-0 to Philly after 40.

Might as well look to deal Hall. No way he’s going to be back next season, one and done.

Wonder if they make a coaching change. Doesn’t help that they arguably have some of the worst goaltending in the league.

I’ll bet they could use a Cal Petersen right now. Sucks for Buffalo.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017

They've gone through 6 coaches in 8 years and 3 GM's since Eichel has been drafted. The problem with that team is that Kim Pegula is way too involved and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad