Around the League 2020-21 part 2 *Insert funny thread title here* edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Are you saying the Kings may have all lima beans, or creamed spinach.

lBM0t1kwKvhHHVcV_JpJ2hlmY8bNWqE2PyYPu80mrqg.jpg

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Wow! Just saw highlights of Oilers-Canucks game last night. What a collapse by the Canucks.
Yeah but Oilers fans will tell you Doughty doesn't deserve Norris consideration because he plays in a division without any offensive talent, yet will be happy to proclaim McDavid and Draisaitl the greatest gods on offense the world has ever seen when they get to go up against "defense" like Vancouver, Ottawa, and Toronto.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
one poster there even say it was the same clown who made the thread the year before.

I remember they had a 10 or 11 game win streak a few years ago at the start of the year I believe, and they had the same thread about who can beat this team. It's so damn funny. I'm expecting another one next season, funny as hell. And on a side note, if anyone saw the game yesterday the Goalie of the Decade had a interesting game yesterday.

Last edited:

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Bergevin hit the panic button. Julien is a good coach, you needed a move, trade for a legit 1C. Ducharme has no NHL experience in a town that is a pressure cooker with a rabid fanbase. I think Bergevin fired Julien in hopes a coaching change would save a playoff spot and his job.

Reactions: ru4reals

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Bergevin hit the panic button. Julien is a good coach, you needed a move, trade for a legit 1C. Ducharme has no NHL experience in a town that is a pressure cooker with a rabid fanbase. I think Bergevin fired Julien in hopes a coaching change would save a playoff spot and his job.

They may have a future 1C already but when your top two centers are under 22 they are going to be inconsistent.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Playoff teams if there was no realignment. Saw this in a TSN article and thought it might be of some interest.

yost1.png

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
The picture is the current alignment. Is there one without realignment? Am I missing something?
Yeah, the Kings would be 3rd in the Pacific (% wise). Of course the exercise is pointless since the schedule makes no sense.

Anguyen92

Aug 23, 2020
Playoff teams if there was no realignment. Saw this in a TSN article and thought it might be of some interest.

yost1.png
Is this based off of last season's results or something?

Edit: No wait, nvm. In the Pacific, top three is Vegas, Edmonton, Calgary with Vancouver as a WC.

Central would be Colorado, St. Louis, Dallas, but why would Nashville get the other WC and not Chicago?

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Jeez, Flyers and Rangers must think they are in the Canadian division. Every other shift is a breakaway.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

yost1.png

Just from looking at it, I think it’s last year’s playoff teams, and where they currently are in this year’s divisions.

Which I guess is to show...well I’m not sure.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The picture is the current alignment. Is there one without realignment? Am I missing something?
I think the object is to show which teams would make the playoffs based on winning percentage in the divisions and conferences reverted to last season's alignment. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad