Around the league 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Kadri sure ended up being the goat. Good player and has had a good playoffs, but absolutely fumbled the puck away without any pressure leading to the tying goal, then completely lost his man on the game winner.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Kadri sure ended up being the goat. Good player and has had a good playoffs, but absolutely fumbled the puck away without any pressure leading to the tying goal, then completely lost his man on the game winner.
Oh well, Avs wouldn't even have been here without him.

Reactions: ADHB

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I don't see Khudobin winning against Vegas

Vegas is going to have to perform the heimlich maneuver on themselves first. Either way I don't think Khudobin is winning the next series. If Bishop doesn't suddenly get healthy Dallas is going to lose.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Reaves is an absolute dirtbag. If Canucks don’t score here they’re done though.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Vegas gap control so good. Their forwards are so good defensively, Karlsson and Stone are two of the best in the league positionally.

Reactions: duxfan1101

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Of course it’s Theodore who scores. Probably the only Vegas player who wasn’t playing well and he gets a muffin through traffic. Cue the box score scouts who declare he’s better than Orr now.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Of course it’s Theodore who scores. Probably the only Vegas player who wasn’t playing well and he gets a muffin through traffic. Cue the box score scouts who declare he’s better than Orr now.

Lol who in the hell is saying anything even close to that?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Theodore's defense didn't ruin the shutout and his goal was the game winner. Conn Smythe contender for sure now. The guy is clutch.

With the amount of hate Theodore gets around here you'd have to imagine its because he didn't sign a autograph for someone or something.

Cross our fingers Madden finds another Theodore with this years #27 pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deuce22 and Kalv

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Theodore's defense didn't ruin the shutout and his goal was the game winner. Conn Smythe contender for sure now. The guy is clutch.

With the amount of hate Theodore gets around here you'd have to imagine its because he didn't sign a autograph for someone or something.

You’re being delusional if you think anyone is hating on Theo here lol

Reactions: Paul4587

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

This is clearly directed at me. And it’s not hate, it’s objectivity. I hate that we lost Theodore when we didn’t need to and acknowledge that Theodore is a very good player. But because I play down his hype and also call out his clear weaknesses I’m apparently a hater.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
A muffin that was on net, not flung into a guy's shin pads.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Really wish Demko was a Duck. Would go a long way with establishing fan base down in the old 619.
He would be a nice backup to Gibby :naughty:
Nucks are facing a tough decision with the goalies. While pretty likely they will hold on to Demko at least for a while - he had only a great 3 game run. Before that he was not raising many eyebrows in a positive way. But if things go weird - would sure be nice to have him. And - Ducks have to play a preseason game every year in San Diego. It's ridiculous business-wise that they are not doing it.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad