GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Lucic was the benefactor of a massive Biega bail-out and shoddy Wings coverage on Mr. Pull-up at the side of the net. Biega doesn't bail out on that play and there is no assist for Lucic.

I'm not even talking about the assist.

He actually played good.

Hustled for a back check. Made a nice move to clear the zone. Won a board battle. Had hustle most the night from the bits I watched.

And yes the Wings played like dog poop so that likely helped make him look good.

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
reminds me of last year, where we made a decent run and every team in the pacific kept winning

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
early still but with Dallas struggling and Minny being terrible, I wonder if the Pacific gets 5 teams into the playoffs this year

Every year is so different. Even St. Louis looks weak so far. But I expect both St. Louis and Dallas to be great second half teams if not sooner.

I was thinking 5 minimum from the central but right now I think 4 and 4 is more realistic.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
TSN's hockey page this morning. All Leafs ffs, you'd think Rogers owns TSN also.
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
early still but with Dallas struggling and Minny being terrible, I wonder if the Pacific gets 5 teams into the playoffs this year

Dom L whose modelling is pretty accurate has after the first 7 games the Oilers in the last WC spot taking on StL in the first round.

28AFD404-1A40-4DD5-A2B0-137DB3859809.jpeg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm not even talking about the assist.

He actually played good.

Hustled for a back check. Made a nice move to clear the zone. Won a board battle. Had hustle most the night from the bits I watched.

And yes the Wings played like dog poop so that likely helped make him look good.

Good for him. He’s a Flame now and can eat shit like the rest of them.

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
How about that Burakovsky??? Thst was the kind of wing Ken needed to target not Granlund Nygard etc

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Yup. All Holland had to do was hit a few buttons in GM Mode on his xbox controller and easily get rid of those 3 guys and then sign him. Easy peasy.

Reactions: nabob

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
how do you plan on running a 20 man roster?

Easily

Can do it even keeping Granlund:

Drai McD Kass
Bura RNH Neal
Granlund Sheahan Chiasson
Nygard Haas Russell
Cave Archibald

Nurse Bear
Klef Larsson
Russell Benning
Persson

Kosko