GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Man I love all of the salt in Calgary. Even got their media guys making excuses. It's laughable.

I hear their fans talking about jersey tossing. Calgary Flame fans were the last ones to toss jerseys IN A PLAYOFF GAME....LOL

Talk about glass houses.

As far as I am concerned this James Neal has already been won. He could go scoreless the rest of the year. He already topped Lucic. Calgary is going to be in trouble this year.

Kneeordano is going to regress hard. They barely have a good second line and they make fun of Edmonton's.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Man I love all of the salt in Calgary. Even got their media guys making excuses. It's laughable.

I hear their fans talking about jersey tossing. Calgary Flame fans were the last ones to toss jerseys IN A PLAYOFF GAME....LOL

Talk about glass houses.

As far as I am concerned this James Neal has already been won. He could go scoreless the rest of the year. He already topped Lucic. Calgary is going to be in trouble this year.

Kneeordano is going to regress hard. They barely have a good second line and they make fun of Edmonton's.
I have yet to hear one coherent, thought out, logical take that explains how Neal for Lucic was in any way, shape, or form a win-win deal.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I have yet to hear one coherent, thought out, logical take that explains how Neal for Lucic was in any way, shape, or form a win-win deal.

Eric Duhatchek and Eric Francis are trying their level best to pump this as a win win. Francis never had any credibility. Duhatchek a smidgen but he lost it all with his Athletic article today.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Carolina likely to take that #1 spot in the league away from us.

Also, the Ducks are go..od?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Which game to watch?

The Habs game looks pretty good. I’d love to see Detroit do well tonight in the game against the Leafs, Holland left that team in good shape before he left.

Last edited:

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I gotta say Ehlers has been excellent in the games I've watched of the Jets. He has looked like the most individually talented player on that team so far.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Cole Caufield has started off his college career doing what he does best, scoring goals. Will be fun to follow him, Zegras and Boldy over the next couple of years and see how they stack up compared to Broberg.

Reactions: Aerchon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad