GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Nope, to me, a slewfoot is the dirtiest play in hockey and should be an automatic suspension. Since NeutralFan888 likes players taking it upon themselves when someone is cheap, I though they would like to know the elbow was the retaliation for the cheap slewfoot.
Hey if that is the cse, Tkachuk and Gaurdreau should have been suspended against the Oilers. I remember JG especially tryng to slew foot Drai so blatantly.

Reactions: TB12

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Loooch for Prime Minister. That is how low the standards are down in Cow Pie Town

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Their continued lack of an airport has them stuck even further back.
I remember once driving to Winnipeg and the lack of airport decimated them. All of their cars look like the ones I saw while visiting Cuba.
752CFE93-8A61-409F-860A-1688413F9624.jpeg

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Not going to lie I enjoyed that 2 hander by Helm because Lindholm throwing that elbow was reminiscent of Bures.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Nope, to me, a slewfoot is the dirtiest play in hockey and should be an automatic suspension. Since NeutralFan888 likes players taking it upon themselves when someone is cheap, I though they would like to know the elbow was the retaliation for the cheap slewfoot.
Well apparently the league doesn't agree because several current Calgary players have thrown blatant and obvious slew foots without any punishment from the league over the past few seasons.

Reactions: Aerrol and TB12

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Sens DESTROYING and TOYING with the Knights in OT.

Knights look like a bunch of Matthew Tkachuks speed wise

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
You know guys, we’re playing the Wings tonight and something donned on me. Mike Babcock is a master shitlord. The guy got courted by many teams when his real intention was to only sign with the leafs to a retirement contract. No one was going to pay $50 million over 8 seasons to him other than the Leafs. He knew the Toronto Sports Media was a good asset for him because they are good at blowing smoke up everyones ass with anything regarding the leafs, so any rumour of him going to Toronto would make national headlines. He cashed in. He did so on the backs of extremely underperforming Wings teams with 1 cup win to be fair and coaching 2 op Canadian teams to gold medals.

You see it now, his leafs are flashy in the regular season only to get curb stomped in round 1. Caused friction so bad their best player signed a 5 year contract leading him to UFA.

This guy is almost a better bullshitter than the Master Black Belt of every martial art, master shitlord Steven Segal.

Look at this guy.

E2F80BD6-F05B-496B-96B8-5A1078BE3062.gif

189C40FE-4BCD-4E34-92FC-4B2FC028638F.gif

Last edited:

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
You know guys, we’re playing the Wings tonight and something donned on me. Mike Babcock is a master ****lord. The guy got courted by many teams when his real intention was to only sign with the leafs to a retirement contract. No one was going to pay $50 million over 8 seasons to him other than the Leafs. He knew the Toronto Sports Media was a good asset for him because they are good at blowing smoke up everyones ass with anything regarding the leafs, so any rumour of him going to Toronto would make national headlines. He cashed in. He did so on the backs of extremely underperforming Wings teams with 1 cup win to be fair and coaching 2 op Canadian teams to gold medals.

You see it now, his leafs are flashy in the regular season only to get curb stomped in round 1. Caused friction so bad their best player signed a 5 year contract leading him to UFA.

This guy is almost a better bull****ter than the Master Black Belt of every martial art, master ****lord Steven Segal.

Look at this guy.

View attachment 265947

View attachment 265949

I mean it is hard not to believe this true when Babcock pulls the goalie with two minutes to go and does not Matthews out until fifteen seconds left like the other night

He is trying to get revenge on Leafs for getting rid of two good ole boys in Lams and Hunter for Dubas I bet

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Watched some of the Flames game last night. Lucic played well. Best I've seen in years. Trade aside, and especially Lames aside, it was nice to see.

Also watched Van and Blues...

I think I may be to critical of our team. All of Blues, Detroit, and Van looked average at best with a ton of poor play mixed in. Calgary looked the best of the bunch and that is not saying much.

Even power houses like Boston and Bolts are not even close to firing on all cylinders. Some of that is just normal for early season play but also gives hope our team is doing well and can also get much better.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Watched some of the Flames game last night. Lucic played well. Best I've seen in years. Trade aside, and especially Lames aside, it was nice to see.

Also watched Van and Blues...

I think I may be to critical of our team. All of Blues, Detroit, and Van looked average at best with a ton of poor play mixed in. Calgary looked the best of the bunch and that is not saying much.

Even power houses like Boston and Bolts are not even close to firing on all cylinders. Some of that is just normal for early season play but also gives hope our team is doing well and can also get much better.

Lucic was the benefactor of a massive Biega bail-out and shoddy Wings coverage on Mr. Pull-up at the side of the net. Biega doesn't bail out on that play and there is no assist for Lucic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad