GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
65PwYwA.gif

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I loved seeing that slash to the legs of that little sneaky dirty player (Lindholm). Wish more players took it upon themselves when another guy throws a dirty elbow like that.

Is that flopping princess back yet?

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Mangiapane and Lindholm are out right now.

Man Detroit loked good early, but I will be soooo pi***ed if they outplay us. They look like dogsh** now.

ANother win against a weak team for CGY.. No wins against a playoff team yet.

Isbrant

Jan 3, 2012
I loved seeing that slash to the legs of that little sneaky dirty player (Lindholm). Wish more players took it upon themselves when another guy throws a dirty elbow like that.

Is that flopping princess back yet?

Helm tried a big slewfoot off the faceoff. The elbow was in retaliation to that.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Its so funny seeing Calgary fans get crazy excited for 1 assist from Lucic lol. Like you know your bad when people cheer that hard for 1 assist.

Isbrant

Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, only the Flames are allowed to slewfoot people

Nope, to me, a slewfoot is the dirtiest play in hockey and should be an automatic suspension. Since NeutralFan888 likes players taking it upon themselves when someone is cheap, I though they would like to know the elbow was the retaliation for the cheap slewfoot.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Nope, to me, a slewfoot is the dirtiest play in hockey and should be an automatic suspension. Since NeutralFan888 likes players taking it upon themselves when someone is cheap, I though they would like to know the elbow was the retaliation for the cheap slewfoot.

Your forum is the other way, troll.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad