GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
You know guys, we’re playing the Wings tonight and something donned on me. Mike Babcock is a master ****lord. The guy got courted by many teams when his real intention was to only sign with the leafs to a retirement contract. No one was going to pay $50 million over 8 seasons to him other than the Leafs. He knew the Toronto Sports Media was a good asset for him because they are good at blowing smoke up everyones ass with anything regarding the leafs, so any rumour of him going to Toronto would make national headlines. He cashed in. He did so on the backs of extremely underperforming Wings teams with 1 cup win to be fair and coaching 2 op Canadian teams to gold medals.

You see it now, his leafs are flashy in the regular season only to get curb stomped in round 1. Caused friction so bad their best player signed a 5 year contract leading him to UFA.

This guy is almost a better bull****ter than the Master Black Belt of every martial art, master ****lord Steven Segal.

Look at this guy.

View attachment 265947

View attachment 265949
But would Steve go visit the wannabe captain at his house stopping for a Mountain Dew on the way?

200.webp

Reactions: oobga

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Phlegm fans actually think the league is helping us. Sorry Flames fans. We have good goaltending and actual ELITE players.

People are really going to be surprised with how our D shapes up slowly this year.

Reactions: frag2

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
That site we shall not name actually has a thread about “I like Lucic”. Inside it’s filled with their best propaganda spinners saying how good and how much of a positive effect he’s had on their team. I can’t wait until mid point in the season when Lucic is being healthy scratched.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
That site we shall not name actually has a thread about “I like Lucic”. Inside it’s filled with their best propaganda spinners saying how good and how much of a positive effect he’s had on their team. I can’t wait until mid point in the season when Lucic is being healthy scratched.

"the league also needs McDavid in the playoffs" I read. And Katz is buddies with Gary. LOL Maybe ask the officials the past couple years how that works.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Ya I'm guessing he has - think I'd change my number if it was me lol

Maybe Drai should take #98 now that its available....
I only found pics from 2-3 years back and then he had it, not sure further on.

I know I would not change if I already had a number just because a younger wonder-kid walks in. The coach would have to push me too it (which is exactly what has happened to me by the way :laugh:)

Also on Devils Hughes with #86 (Kucherov).

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
The younger of the Hughes brothers, Jack scores his 1st NHL GOAL against Quinn and friends.

Alex Elbowler chickenwings coleman in the corner, leading to performance arts that look exactly like this from both sides.

Canucks also making the Devils 66.7% pk look like the best unit in the history of the world.
Canucks went 0-6 on the pp.

Canucks lose 1-0 in a weird game.

Reactions: Del Preston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad