GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Wow I see so many daily posts about the Lucic trade and how they try to justify it "over there", especially the person who owns the site Ibelieve ha ha. Guy has lost his marbles.

Anyways, I posted this in the James Neal appreciation thread, but people can PM me as to what started the "souring" on James Neal. I got it told from somebody close to the Flames, but you can choose to believe me or not. It's very petty.

It started with their trip to China and a Flames superstar being a huge baby.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Wow I see so many daily posts about the Lucic trade and how they try to justify it "over there", especially the person who owns the site Ibelieve ha ha. Guy has lost his marbles.

Anyways, I posted this in the James Neal appreciation thread, but people can PM me as to what started the "souring" on James Neal. I got it told from somebody close to the Flames, but you can choose to believe me or not. It's very petty.

It started with their trip to China and a Flames superstar being a huge baby.
From my understanding Johnny wanted to date Neal but Neal said no way and accidentally brushed Johnny's shoulder while walking out of the room...Johnny immediately flopped to the ground and shook his hand while looking at the coach for comfort.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Apparently Minny's underlying stats are better than they're showing right now, but they are looking like an absolute tire fire right now...

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Without looking it up. I am sure they dominate the league in low percentage shots from the perimeter.

giphy.gif

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
RIelly with 2nd assists on 4 straight goals. How's that for randomness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad