GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Can Severson finally get his first green jacket? He's been super close twice already. I think this is his year!

How long can Hynes last? This was supposed to be an all in season by Shero for Hall's last contract year.

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
New Jersey made a lot of changes and it wasn't going to be a surprise if it took time to gel.

The problem however is they have the same issue that they've had for quite some time. They are banking on Schneider rebounding and being an elite goalie. At this point I don't know that he'd be getting 2mil as a UFA.

Reactions: Drai Fi

North

Jun 25, 2009
New Jersey made a lot of changes and it wasn't going to be a surprise if it took time to gel.

The problem however is they have the same issue that they've had for quite some time. They are banking on Schneider rebounding and being an elite goalie. At this point I don't know that he'd be getting 2mil as a UFA.

The other problem is their defense is shit.

Not a single one of them is all that good defensively.

Reactions: joestevens29

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Krueger has Buffalo going in the right direction

I know Eakins basically gave us McDavid with his incompetence...but how different would the Oilers have been if MacT hadn't bought the Toronto hype around Eakins and kept Krueger around?

Reactions: Tw0Shoes

Wookie

Jun 21, 2019
1260 reporting that the flames have healthy scratched Reider for tonight’s game. Buyers remorse soon to be coming

Last edited:
Reactions: ErnieScar Brocket99

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Reider scratched and "Janko" is back in...

Jankowski is a guy that they wanted to fire into the sun as well lol.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
1260 reporting that the flames have healthy scratched Reider for tonight’s game. Buyers remorse soon to be coming
Meh, Reider at 700k isn't really a bad scratch. Now if they start scratching Lucic, that's when things look bad.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Meh, Reider at 700k isn't really a bad scratch. Now if they start scratching Lucic, that's when things look bad.

They wouldn't scratch him even if he 10000% deserved it.

The PR campaign is gone if they do that. They're hilariously boxed into a corner with that contract. The only concern I would have is if Lucic is so bad and is so embarassed that he throws his hands up and retires out of shame. Thankfully he has a heavy annual cash payout through the remainder of his contract that will make that unlikely as well :laugh:

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
They wouldn't scratch him even if he 10000% deserved it.

The PR campaign is gone if they do that. They're hilariously boxed into a corner with that contract. The only concern I would have is if Lucic is so bad and is so embarassed that he throws his hands up and retires out of shame. Thankfully he has a heavy annual cash payout through the remainder of his contract that will make that unlikely as well :laugh:
If he sits a game or 2 it's just load management to keep him effective all season.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Hart's from here. Makes sense to let him start in his hometown (well Sherwood Park...but the point stands).

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad