GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I thought you guys were joking when you said Cassie was talking about Lucic's face ha ha. It was real!

What's next? "Did you see his posture out there during warmup Rick?"

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
This is it. Time for a closed-door all player meeting for the Flames. On the other hand, their bottom-6 haven't shown up to play this season yet (2 points among them?). Can't have an all-player meeting until they arrive. That's a major dilemma for the Flames team right now.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Wasn’t there one point in the third where he was knocked to the ice, stayed down for a few seconds, and then slapped the ice out of frustration. I think he wanted a penalty called.

Yup.. I recall that play. I think he learned that move from Cryin Johnny

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The Oilers only have 1 bottom 6 guy who got a goal thus far, but the Flames have zero. I remember their media and bloggers making fun of our bottom six lol.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I thought you guys were joking when you said Cassie was talking about Lucic's face ha ha. It was real!

What's next? "Did you see his posture out there during warmup Rick?"

Lmao she's so insufferable, should absolutely not be commentating. Though I still remember the playoffs last season and you could almost hear the tears dripping off her face as the flames lost 4 in a row. So many excuses and pouting lmao.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
So led just over 4/15 periods lol that doesn't seem sustainable.

Well, it's more complicated than just that stat.

While they've led for 90 minutes, the Oilers have only trailed in 40 minutes or so (someone can do the exact math)

That means that most of the time the Oilers are tied, then leading, then trailing. Even though we have come from behind for 5 wins, there has been very little time minutes wise where the opposition has led in the games.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, this was just said a few times haha

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The Oilers only have 1 bottom 6 guy who got a goal thus far, but the Flames have zero. I remember their media and bloggers making fun of our bottom six lol.

Imagine how many games we would win with a half decent bottom 6 (offensively speaking). We have had 21 total shots from our bottom 6 through the first 5 games. That means 4 total shots per game for our bottom 6. I’m willing to wager that is the lowest in the league as that is laughably bad.

Update: Was curious and checked Calgary’s bottom 6. They have 42 total shots through their first 6 games which is 7 total shots per game for their bottom 6 compared to our 4 total shots per game. We have the worst bottom 6 in the league for shot generation it seems (so far)

Last edited:

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
I love the fact that flames fans have to listen to her and Hrudey all the time. Even my wife can't stand listening to Cassie and she knows her.
Lmao she's so insufferable, should absolutely not be commentating. Though I still remember the playoffs last season and you could almost hear the tears dripping off her face as the flames lost 4 in a row. So many excuses and pouting lmao.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Just thinking of Lucic as the extra attacker is giving me flashbacks of Todd smacking his gum with extra intensity, praying that Lucic finally did something. I'd laugh if they ever used him in a 3-on-3 though.
Oh ya, back in the old days when there was such a thing we thought as "getting him going"....

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
THEIR RADIO PBP GUY DID ACTUALLY CRY AFTER THE FLAMES WERE ELIMINATED IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR.

He admitted it on air. And then said in his sign-off for the season that he was proud of himself for not breaking down again. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pathetic.

#peopledontforget

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
CPuckers thought that Neal was a special case since he got his own song on 1260.

Those dipshits don’t know we have been making them forever.

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Cassie keeps pumping Lucic’s and Talbot’s tires. The tire is flat, there is nothing to pump Cassie

Pump this!

8B7D824C-FC6F-4708-9B71-EA92A158DF1C.jpeg

Reactions: oobga and McDrai

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lucic Boxcars
GP; 6
G; 0
A; 0
Pts; That’s a 0
The stat that counts; PIM 26
+/-; -3
Shots; 4
Blocked Shots; 3
Hits; 19
Glares; 17
Scowls; 23
Fights; 2
Usefulness; None
Cap Hit; $5.25 M
Term; 4 years, 2 @ Full NMC
Calgary Media “Wins”; 14
Laughs Generated on HFOil; 12,483

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Lucic Boxcars
GP; 6
G; 0
A; 0
Pts; That’s a 0
The stat that counts; PIM 26
+/-; -3
Shots; 4
Blocked Shots; 3
Hits; 19
Glares; 17
Scowls; 23
Fights; 2
Usefulness; None
Cap Hit; $5.25 M
Term; 4 years, 2 @ Full NMC
Calgary Media “Wins”; 14
Laughs Generated on HFOil; 12,483

Watching Calgary slowly come to terms with the fact that Lucic is a useless piece of crap: Priceless

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Devils down 1-0 one minute in. Cant see Hall re-signing there

Edit.... 1-1 now. Hall scored

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I think that Colorado series got to CGY mentally. CGY finishes first, guys are riding high, then they get ubruptly bi***slapped by Colorado and beaten like a rented mule lol.

Mike Smith plays like a prime Hasek and they still got worked.

Probably messed their confidence up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad