GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I was a big lucic fan from the bruins days. It's sad to see how much his game has fallen off a cliff I watched the third period he couldn't protect the puck along the boards, gave the puck up and shot it wide
Same here man, was one of my favourites. I feel for him too with all he’s been put through. Like Canucks fans defacing his grandparents church, his father passing and his steep decline in play. But he was not good for us and he is the flames problem for now and when he retires the same day his contract expires.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I was a big lucic fan from the bruins days. It's sad to see how much his game has fallen off a cliff I watched the third period he couldn't protect the puck along the boards, gave the puck up and shot it wide
Same. When he came here I was over the moon. If he was traded anywhere else I would be rooting for him.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
So, I guess Lucic isn't gonna be mixing things up and picking fights to try to spark his team too often after all. He will just be like he was for us. Odd fight to make sure everyone knows he still exists, and bad dangles, trying to be a skill guy minus any skill, the rest of the time. What everyone expected basically.
I thought he would have gone after the guy who stuck his leg out on Giordano. Nobody did anything.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Flames have had the lead for 48:19 through six games, and 46:10 of that was in the second game of the season. The remaining 2:09 was last night in the second period.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
2471BFD8-8656-4E43-8793-4CA2977EF24E.jpeg

Missing James Neal and Mike Smith :naughty:

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible

Same, that and his first year here was great then like you said, fell off a cliff but it was a pretty dramatic drop off. Like what happened to him? I guess his 30's haven't been kind to him.

North

Jun 25, 2009
The most effort I saw from Tkachuk tonight was him chewin on his mouthguard

Wasn’t there one point in the third where he was knocked to the ice, stayed down for a few seconds, and then slapped the ice out of frustration. I think he wanted a penalty called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad