Probably Lucic giving them good advice.

source.gif

Reactions: Wyrm and Porkleaker

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
“That was underwhelming. Need some games against some bottom feeders to build up some confidence.”

Uhhmmm wasn’t that supposed to be this game against a 1-4 team?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I still can't get over the fact that Holland was able to trade Lucic, and that he traded him to Calgary. It's mindboggling. I don't really think it's actually hit any of us yet. When you think about it, it's a truly shocking move.

He might be worse this year than he was last year which is seemingly impossible. He's becoming a trend setter for bad hockey.
I mean, Neal has 7 goals and Lucic has 3 shots. Lucic's level of bad hockey is special.

Reactions: Oilhawks

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
So, I guess Lucic isn't gonna be mixing things up and picking fights to try to spark his team too often after all. He will just be like he was for us. Odd fight to make sure everyone knows he still exists, and bad dangles, trying to be a skill guy minus any skill, the rest of the time. What everyone expected basically.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He might be worse this year than he was last year which is seemingly impossible. He's becoming a trend setter for bad hockey.

The game is getting faster with more skill and he's losing speed and skill by the minute.

Imagine Cory Cross trying to play defense in the modern NHL. That's the equivalent of Lucic as a forward.

Reactions: ErnieScar Brocket99

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
The game is getting faster with more skill and he's losing speed and skill by the minute.

Imagine Cory Cross trying to play defense in the modern NHL. That's the equivalent of Lucic as a forward.
We can say that Lucic is equivalent to a Cross-Ulanov pairing.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Cory Cross couldn't play defense in any NHL but, point taken.

Reactions: Cloned

sandhu111

Mar 17, 2008
Edmonton, AB
I was a big lucic fan from the bruins days. It's sad to see how much his game has fallen off a cliff I watched the third period he couldn't protect the puck along the boards, gave the puck up and shot it wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad