Around the League 2019-20 - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Matthews usually racks up a ton of goals in the first few weeks and then tapers. I think he has a 50 goal season in him. I hope it's in a full 82.

Matthews is definitely gonna be in the Hart conversation this year. People can say what they want about the Leafs, and the fans, and the media, and all of that, but if you watch them objectively without focusing on the logo, they are a top 5 team to watch in the NHL.

Reactions: hn777

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Matthews is definitely gonna be in the Hart conversation this year. People can say what they want about the Leafs, and the fans, and the media, and all of that, but if you watch them objectively without focusing on the logo, they are a top 5 team to watch in the NHL.

I don't mind the Leafs at all. They are a fun team to watch, that play an exciting brand of hockey.

It's the fans, and also the incessant media coverage that I despise.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Anything that makes the Flames worse is fine with me. Unfortunately, the deal made Edmonton better but they were probably due for a personnel move that wasn't a complete disaster.

Reactions: sipowicz

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Late in the third it's Sabres 4 Jets 3.

Anyone here delighted that we now have Bourque instead of Armia?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Larabee

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Neal looked like a fat, sassy beer leaguer last season. Seriously, he looked like he was pregnant. Could hardly move.

I get why Calgary traded him, but they somehow took on an even bigger waste of space in Lucic. They should’ve taken on a bloated goalie contract instead.

Reactions: Duke749 and Gm0ney

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone here delighted that we now have Bourque instead of Armia?

giphy.gif
[/
This question doesn't even make sense. Pick some random player from the past that has moved on and compare him to a current 4th line PB guy that is a league minimum player on a 2 way. You could always flip the question the other way and cherry pick the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad