Around the League 2018-19 v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Arizona in OT as well after Florida WA up 3-2. What looked like a promising out of town board has gone to shit. Is it just me or do the Jets just not seem to have the same mojo they had last year. Morrissey is a big loss for them though.

St. Louis now 5 points back of top spot on the Central. From the outhouse to almost the penthouse in their last 35 games.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Arizona only 2 points out of a playoff spot, I had no idea they were that close.
I've usually hated the Coyotes but I admire this team, they work harder than any team I've seen and are a high end forward or two away from being a contender IMO.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
This one was nice.

giphy.gif

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I bet Arizona would look good with Domi and Strome, but it's not easy to just get players like that.

Maybe they should trade for Weal again.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Evander Kane's response to the news Chara will not face any discipline for his hit:

Here's the sequence of events that lead up to it.

Personally, Chara looks like he gets the arm/elbow up on the hit, but it's hard to say for sure. If the DoPS is as serious about headshots as they say, then this deserved a look considering the temperature was rising between these two from earlier on. Parros protects his buddy, Perry and trembles in fear of Chara I guess.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Evander Kane's response to the news Chara will not face any discipline for his hit:

Here's the sequence of events that lead up to it.

Personally, Chara looks like he gets the arm/elbow up on the hit, but it's hard to say for sure. If the DoPS is as serious about headshots as they say, then this deserved a look considering the temperature was rising between these two from earlier on. Parros protects his buddy, Perry and trembles in fear of Chara I guess.

Lol Kane whining about no discipline. That’s rich.

Reactions: McFuhryous

North

Jun 25, 2009
Lol Kane whining about no discipline. That’s rich.

Remember his first game against the Oilers after being traded to the Sharks and he pushed Benning into the boards from behind which led to a goal? No penalty, no suspension or fine.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Was that Backes trying to go in for the fight? What the hell is wrong with that guy? He's one punch away from not knowing his name anymore

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Was that Backes trying to go in for the fight? What the hell is wrong with that guy? He's one punch away from not knowing his name anymore

Him and Haley went not long after Chara and Kane. He was kind of reluctant but eventually went. Haley fed him a few good ones.

I thought the exact same thing you did.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Arizona only 2 points out of a playoff spot, I had no idea they were that close.
I've usually hated the Coyotes but I admire this team, they work harder than any team I've seen and are a high end forward or two away from being a contender IMO.

Theyve had major injuries too as well this season. Had it not been for that, theyd firmly be in the playoffs.

Tw0Shoes

Mar 15, 2007
>Kane is such a punk *****, fake tough guy.

Guy just fought Chara. Who cares if he lost. He's not Matt Cooke.

Reactions: Yeah15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad