Around the League 2018-19 v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I see Vegas pulled out a W in the shootout, back to 6 pts back... them damn mongrels are 1 point out of a wildcard spot though. Vancouver starting to fade.

The Spooner curse is real.
The Bruins are better without him.
The Rangers are better without him.
The Oilers are visually better without him.

For all his skill, Spooner has no drive. He’s the ultimate passenger and on teams that need him to be more, it’s glaringly obvious.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think it really goes to show just how much Bryan Murray was the glue that held the Ottawa franchise together from bursting apart at the seams. That franchise has gone to hell since his passing.

Sid Seixero chiming in heavily. Whatever takes his focus off the Oilers (wipes brow).

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I'm starting to feel a real kinship with Ottawa. Like their fans are the only other fans who can relate to our level of despondency. Since the 2017 playoffs these two teams have lapped the field when it comes to disastrous decisions, terrible luck and bad press.

Reactions: MikeYEG

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I think it really goes to show just how much Bryan Murray was the glue that held the Ottawa franchise together from bursting apart at the seams. That franchise has gone to hell since his passing.

Sid Seixero chiming in heavily. Whatever takes his focus off the Oilers (wipes brow).

I'm shocked he'd actually fire someone as eventually he's going to have to pay someone to replace him. Unless Crawford takes same wage he is getting now and they have no plans on bringing in a replacement for Crawford

Reactions: McFuhryous

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
What the **** is wrong with Dorion.

Think you have to consider the possibility he is just doing what his boss demands.

Dorion spoke his mind Monday, supporting Boucher. Today, he was given 2 tasks that his boss decided needed to be done (Fire Guy, bash the players for not trying hard enough), and he just has to hope no one notices the inconsistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->