Around the League 2018-19 v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilersfaninTO

Nov 25, 2018
The Flames want nothing to do with us and their fans will never admit .

I feel like we’re the only two who really shows up to play them lol.

Yes, I’m sure a team that is close to 30 points up on us is really nervous about our last meeting at the end of the season. I hate the Flames as much as anybody but hate doesn’t negate the fact that the Flames are in another stratosphere compared to the Oilers.

Reactions: Dan403

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Value of: - Sam Bennett - what's he worth to your team?

- "He's the type of guy that'll win you a round or two in the playoffs from his play alone."
- "Bennett is basically Toews and Monahan is basically Dany Heatley."
- "Closest player I can think of in the league to that kind of all around leadership is Jamie Benn. But among centers, you gotta look even deeper into history to a guy like Messier."
- "Oh and his upside is still sky high. Will be considered a top player in the league in the future. Bank on it."

hlEkJ3u.gif

Last edited:

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010

- "He's the type of guy that'll win you a round or two in the playoffs from his play alone."
- "Closest player I can think of in the league to that kind of all around leadership is Jamie Benn. But among centers, you gotta look even deeper into history to a guy like Messier."
- "Oh and his upside is still sky high. Will be considered a top player in the league in the future. Bank on it."

hlEkJ3u.gif
"Will be considered a top player in the league in the future. Bank on it."

Hahaha

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

hlEkJ3u.gif
That poster is usually out to lunch with his posts, so its par for the course with him.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

hlEkJ3u.gif
Delusional

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I wonder if they’d trade him for Draisaitl. There might still be a chance for us to undo that mistake. :laugh:

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The AVS have like 11/12 OT/SO losses

Hilarious how many people were kissing their behinds earlier in the year.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Chara popped Kane pretty hard, Kane went after Chara and they had a bit of a donnybrook. Old balls Chara has some crazy old man strength.

Edit: Haley just gave Backes a bit of hard time. This game is getting rough.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Jack Edwards is mocking Michael Haley on air. First he said Haley would be splitting wood in a year, and then when Haley was carrying the puck a few minutes later he says: "Michael Haley... stunned by this unusual thing on his stick. It appears to be a frozen disc of vulcanized rubber."

I wonder what would happen if it got back to Haley.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
He played tonight and got hurt again. He returned later but was barely moving.

He's been injured a fair amount this year. I'd IR him until a few games before the end of the season and let him come back fresh for round 1. That is if he didn't wreck it to the point where he needs surgery.

Edit: He's played 51 games...seems like he's missed more games than ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad