Around the League 2018-19 v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
v53duQb.gif

One of my faves, along with McDavid eating popcorn.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Holy 36 goals for debricat. Didn't he play on McDavid line in errie
I've not been too much involved in the 'we missed out on DeBrincat' discussion since it's still 2nd rounders, but f*** me we missed out....

I loved him in junior and was pissed when we didn't get him (love Benson though).

Water under the bridge, but damn that sucks.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

space321

May 11, 2011
Lol Isles fans are mad because they wasted 8 years of Tavares' career. I would cheer for McDavid if he asked for a trade tomorrow lol.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Lol Isles fans are mad because they wasted 8 years of Tavares' career. I would cheer for McDavid if he asked for a trade tomorrow lol.

It's easy to see why though. He lead them on and lead them on so that the Isles thought he was going to re-sign. They could have dealt him at the deadline instead of watching him walk for nothing on return...Trotz is doing wonders for them though. Who saw them sitting in 1st at any point in the Metro this season.

It's a fun game to watch. I swear it's a playoff series game. Big hits, fans are amped up, constantly chanting and cheering. Fans were throwing rubber snakes at him during the warmup, chanting "we don't need you" during the game and "***hole". Then they booed during the video tribute :laugh:

Last edited:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
2-2 on Long Island. Marner is a helluva of a hockey player. What a set up by him on the tying goal...but its coming back on the offside.

Wes Macauley is a beauty. :laugh:

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
the scoring summary for how the leafs lost tonight is almost identical to how we lost. Except 5 of the goals the leafs gave up were 5 on 5 and one shorty

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Maybe their water needs an assessment too, they live in swamp water so only God knows what might be in it

Bobby Nicks travels to Florida on weekends to get some sun. I'm sure he is doing an excellent job of assessing the water quality down there

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Arizona is only four back of Vegas.

I see Vegas pulled out a W in the shootout, back to 6 pts back... them damn mongrels are 1 point out of a wildcard spot though. Vancouver starting to fade.

The Spooner curse is real.
The Bruins are better without him.
The Rangers are better without him.
The Oilers are visually better without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad