Around the League 2018-19 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Possession metrics are pretty equal. Scoring chances are slightly in Toronto's favor too. They are out shooting and ourscoring them too. Only thing Washington has more of is hits. If that's being clowned then we must if clowned New York today too

Okay then, you're more of a 'can't be bothered to watch a game, but I'll check the boxscore' type of guy?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Vancouver with another W. It sucks they're a division rival because I kinda feel happy for them. They were supposed to be not very good but theyre last year's Knights so far.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Vancouver with another W. It sucks they're a division rival because I kinda feel happy for them. They were supposed to be not very good but theyre last year's Knights so far.

Sucks that Pettersson was injured. Hopefully he isn't out too long.

Reactions: RegDunlop

North

Jun 25, 2009
I just caught the final minute, what happened?

He dangled Matheson. Matheson didn't like it too much. Hit him (some people thought it was a hit from behind, but I didn't think it was from what I saw) and then threw him to the ice hard. The throw to the ice was not necessary.

Pettersson was woozy when he tried to stand up and fell back down.

Didn't come back after that.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
He dangled Matheson. Matheson didn't like it too much. Hit him (some people thought it was a hit from behind, but I didn't think it was from what I saw) and then threw him to the ice hard. The throw to the ice was not necessary.

Pettersson was woozy when he tried to stand up and fell back down.

Didn't come back after that.

Oh man, that sucks. I'll have to look for a replay on it. Think there'll be a call from the DoPS?

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
.10 seconds....Calgary..
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad