Around the League 2018-19 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
Alright, Friday night. Looking forward to having some beers and watch NHL hockey tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181012-130757_NHL.jpg
    Screenshot_20181012-130757_NHL.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 22

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Alright, Friday night. Looking forward to having some beers and watch NHL hockey tonight.

Would there be any reason for this, like conflicting with some other event? Seems like a scheduling error that nobody picked up to have a Friday night without hockey. Fridays are like prime time for watching a game even when your team isn't playing. Throw the game on while playing poker or something with your friends to wind down after the work week is done.

Reactions: EagerPug and Mez

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Oof cant even stomach the mains right now....Oilers blood is in the water and all the haters are out.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Oof cant even stomach the mains right now....Oilers blood is in the water and all the haters are out.

The mains attract more trolls and because of the 1st overall picks blow back the Trade Rumours and NHL Talk threads on the mains have been terrible for Oilers fans for awhile. It's really only worth going there around July 1st and trade deadline day.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Lol at using a 5 game sample to judge a leading scorer. I don't actually value +/- much at all but it is kind of funny that a guy leading the league in scoring is somehow a minus. Are you lost?
Have you seen his horrendous posts on the main board before?

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Have you seen his horrendous posts on the main board?
I've tried to stay off this site and the mainboards in general a lot the past couple months, but I can imagine. I'm sure its much like the Matthews vs. McDavid thread we saw last season 10 games in where it was being proclaimed that Matthews would be proven better by season end when he had unsustainable individual and on-ice shooting %. Weird how that didn't materialize. Feeling some serious de ja vu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad