Around the League 2018-19 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that knew it was a skate initially. On nhl radio today they mentioned that the nucks hired a psychologist or something like that to design this as like a mind f to the opposition
That's cool to know. You can kinda tell that was always their goal when you look at some of their uniforms throughout history... Anyway, I recognized it as a skate right away. Those Canadian mind tricks didn't work on a young Japam.

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
So the bus incident happened in 1995 then? Although tactless (especially during the Finals) it's not like Lemaire was warm and fuzzy in those days to anyone. Hardly a big deal now since Larry both came back to the Devils later on and worked with Lemaire again.

I actually forgot he was in St. Louis, I thought the Sharks were his retirement job?

Turns out it was Lemaire v1.0, which doesn't surprise me any more than Lou would have. Pete it would have shocked me if he pulled that with Larry. Especially as a first-year coach who'd done nothing in the league the year Larry was on his staff.
Lemaire 3.0 was so much fun. I guess he changed over the years, in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad