Around the League 2018-19 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is how it is every year.

Side note, 11+ a year for Karlsson for 8 years will be horrifying for the Sharks in less than 5 years.
It will probably be bad, but not nearly as horrifying as Vlasic at over $7 million for another 7 years until he’s almost 40 or another 5 years of Martin Jones at close to $6 million for the next 5 years.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
So, are we still worried about the whole "When the Rags sign Karlsson and Panarin and bypass us" argument?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
So, are we still worried about the whole "When the Rags sign Karlsson and Panarin and bypass us" argument?
obviously, since NYC is too attractive for FAs

who would wanna live in San Jose when you can have the bright lights and have this on your jersey
2Kz44mv.png

:sarcasm:

Reactions: mdj12784

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
It’s always interesting to see hfboards reactions and “experts” on nhl network. The suits seemed to think this was a good trade for both organizations but I guess time will tell.
I think it’s a redundant move for tbe hawks that likely take them out of drafting byram

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I think it’s a redundant move for tbe hawks that likely take them out of drafting byram

It’s hard for me to detect sarcasm online but I hope you aren’t comparing Maatta to Bryam. I do think there is a good chance the Hawks take Turrcotte anyways.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
seeing the parade for the raptors and how massive it is what would it be like if the leafs won?

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
It’s hard for me to detect sarcasm online but I hope you aren’t comparing Maatta to Bryam. I do think there is a good chance the Hawks take Turrcotte anyways.
They shouldn’t, the hawks have the same problem we do, a bunch of middle pairing to low end pairing guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad