Around the Dome v3.0 - Flames news & notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
If I were Gio I don’t know that I’d ever wear a shirt
You've never needed a reason like a Gio bod to not wear a shirt.

giphy.gif

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Mangi smoking that good good

Italian guys are good looking... what else is new? Wish you brought up Gio's fresh looks as well. Too bad that doesn't apply to the Eastern Europeans on our team :laugh:.

Still, nobody is beating out the swedish duo of Kylington and Lindholm at this time. :nod:

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Italian guys are good looking... what else is new? Wish you brought up Gio's fresh looks as well. Too bad that doesn't apply to the Eastern Europeans on our team :laugh:.

Still, nobody is beating out the swedish duo of Kylington and Lindholm at this time.

I said he looks stoned out of his mind haha. Obviously they’re all good looking fellas

Reactions: super6646

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Still, nobody is beating out the swedish duo of Kylington and Lindholm at this time. :nod:
Man, you forgot about Andersson who bears a striking resemblance to a young Antonio Banderas (although a whiter version, for sure).

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Man, you forgot about Andersson who bears a striking resemblance to a young Antonio Banderas (although a whiter version, for sure).

He’s pretty damned sexy too.

f*** I wish I lived in Sweden sometimes. Most countries generally have one gender that is better looking than the other (look at my Eastern Europe and Italian comment as an example), but those people are just born to be beautiful.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
He’s pretty damned sexy too.

**** I wish I lived in Sweden sometimes. Most countries generally have one gender that is better looking than the other (look at my Eastern Europe and Italian comment as an example), but those people are just born to be beautiful.
It's because the Norsemen raped and pillaged and kidnapped the beautiful women to breed with. Your affection comes from great misery and malice. For shame, super6646, for shame!

Reactions: Janks and super6646

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yuck those are some brutal lines.

Luckily Peters doesn't seem to stick with his changes that long but it could be a long night if we keep those lines for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese