Around the Dome v3.0 - Flames news & notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Quine's been returned to Stockton. Poor dude made one bad pass and suddenly he's back to making 65k a year...

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009

He's gonna get moved isn't he

I think he was always going to get moved. I just think that Smith's terrible play and Frolik's discontent is forcing Treliving to do this sooner than later.... later being the summer sometime.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015

He's gonna get moved isn't he

LOL this guy is a such a shit rat.

Flames are a top 3 team in the league. Get f***ed. I don't think Fro get's moved until the off-season though unless it is a pure hockey trade, player for player.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Flames' Curtis Lazar feels ready for an NHL return - Sportsnet.ca

“If I do come up I want to keep this going and not be put in the same situation as before. I’m not looking to steal Johnny’s job by any means, but I’ve been able to grow and expand my game.

“I’m playing 20 minutes a night and putting up points, which I always knew I could. I’m confident with the puck, making plays, being out in the final few minutes, playing power play, killing penalties. It’s helped me return to the form that helped me get drafted.

“I’m patient but really feel I’m knocking on the door.”

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I’m so happy for Curtis. Keep him in the AHL all year, except maybe for the final month. I really hope he can become a Ferland clone.

Reactions: Janks

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'd be okay with pulling him back up and sending Mangiapane down personally.

I’m not against it. I just really want him to get the feel of dominating and schooling guys. Lazar was a really good prospect before being drafted. I wish to god we could have done this with Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad