Around Hockey XXIII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
goodbye traitor :D

He was literally RIGHT THERE feebly swinging his stick to try to stop the shot that ended his season. G-d it feels SO GOOD.

He was a shell of his former self.. what the hell happened to him. Forget I asked, who cares. Go to home depot and build yourself a barn to hide in. The Peg is going to try and dump him after such a stellar showing

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
season ends the same way it started. Standing still

Ok, to be fair, that was not his man, that was Morrissey's guy, Dubois was actually racing back to cover the guy his teammate lost track of.

I can say this while retaining schadenfreude because Dubois was objectively horrible in this series.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The lords from all across Canada right now:

f7c3e0b5eabea990e230c356099ae5b229a84cda_00.jpg

(for those who didn't watch GoT, this is where all these surly northern folk got together and proclaimed a "King of the North")

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
So PLD went the last 24 games of the season without scoring a goal (17 regular season games and 7 playoff games). Yikes. Maybe they need to bring Torts up to Winnipeg to yell at him on the bench and get his butt in gear.

LoneFunyan

Proud of all the points
Nov 11, 2015
If WPG doesn't announce that PLD had a season-long _______ injury and will undergo surgery, Jets fans are going to riot.

Reactions: LJ7201

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Looking at the stats I see that Andy has been...underwhelming for someone making that kind of money. I'm sure he's still being a fast and physical presence but I'm guessing the team would like some more offense out of him.
I’ve watched most of the games and he has indeed been underwhelming. While not scoring he also hasn’t brought that physical havoc to the ice.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Just amazing how the Laine-Dubois trade was such a flop for both players in the first season. You have to figure that both have to be better next year. If it wasn't for Roslovic, this trade would be on track for a great example of a lose-lose trade between two teams. (And maybe it should be, as I kind of think of Roslovic for draft pick and Laine for Dubois as two separate trades that were rolled together)

Reactions: thebus88

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I'm so glad the Jets didn't see PLD's loafing as the huge red flag like I was afraid teams would see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad