Around Hockey XII (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Not sure where to put this but thoughts, prayers and best wishes to the new Foligno girl and the Foligno family. Hope their new baby daughter is able to be healed and gets healthy soon.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 29s
Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thing

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thing

That's the first positive report I've seen on Rick's recovery and it is certainly welcome news!

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

I'm not sure how that can be read as anything but good news and I'm so happy to see it!

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I can't understand how the Oilers can have all that talent and continue to be such a bottom dweller. I've heard Yakupov is struggling, but what about all the other young players. Are they not improving? Is it that they give up more than they get?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I can't understand how the Oilers can have all that talent and continue to be such a bottom dweller. I've heard Yakupov is struggling, but what about all the other young players. Are they not improving? Is it that they give up more than they get?

Rnh hasn't been the stud he was in his rookie year, you mentioned Yakupov, Hall has some injuries, they have horrible defense and goaltending, and Eberle won't backcheck and tries to do it all by himself (A better Zherdev.)

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Nick Holden with his first career goal tonight. Good for him.

Understand why he wasn't re-signed here, but I wish the CBJ could have gotten some kind of asset for him.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Nick Holden with his first career goal tonight. Good for him.

Understand why he wasn't re-signed here, but I wish the CBJ could have gotten some kind of asset for him.

They probably attempted to re-sign him, but knowing how far back he was on the depth chart, and how deep our defense is, he had to go look elsewhere. Very happy for him

stickguy

Jan 20, 2013
They probably attempted to re-sign him, but knowing how far back he was on the depth chart, and how deep our defense is, he had to go look elsewhere. Very happy for him

so he can get make the 1st place AVS but he can't make the CBJ who kinda stink again this year??

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
so he can get make the 1st place AVS but he can't make the CBJ who kinda stink again this year??

Because when he signed with the Avs they were in first place and were regarded as to having one of the top defensive units in the league.. yep.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

They're why I'm against tanking. It destroys the team "culture" to such an extent that all the talent in the world can't stop the sucking.

IHeartZherdev*

Rnh hasn't been the stud he was in his rookie year, you mentioned Yakupov, Hall has some injuries, they have horrible defense and goaltending, and Eberle won't backcheck and tries to do it all by himself (A better Zherdev.)

If Eberle does it all by himself, Eberle sure does put up a lot of assists. He backchecks just fine too. Classic CBJ fan attitude, always complaining about skill players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad