Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Jt Miller is a beast.
He hits, he plays in his own end, he wins 8/10 board battles for pucks, he has 31 pts in 30 games.
Still young and good contract.
What a good deal for both teams, u guys couldnt fit him but get a 1st for him
Canuks get a ppg player who can drive a line.

Reactions: LoSTRaMaiR

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Jt Miller is a beast.
He hits, he plays in his own end, he wins 8/10 board battles for pucks, he has 31 pts in 30 games.
At least some of us (as opposed to all or most) still wish he was here

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Jt Miller is a beast.
I feel that he always looks good when given the opportunity, but he was in Cooper's doghouse for some reason and spent time all over the lineup last season and was off and on the top PP. It was confusing.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
“I think it would have been a fit for me, but I don’t think it would have been a viable one,” Karlsson said with the Sharks set to play the Lightning on Saturday night. “I have a lot of close friends on this team and you always want to play with your friends and that’s a dream that everybody has.
“But it wasn’t one that was ever going to become reality for me, unfortunately. That’s the way it is with a hard salary cap that we have. I don’t think that was going to be a viable option.”

Maybe not as "close" as we thought but still think we dodged a bullet in the long run, his cold streaks are pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad