Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

iu

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That Hurricanes team is just so easy to cheer for right now. Just took the #WC2 spot from Pittsburgh too. Hope we play them in the first round.

For the love for God PLEASE. I would rather not have to face two members of the three headed dragon that now may include the NYI AND potentially Boston all before even getting to the finals. A potential Cup run vs healthy PIT, BOS, WAS/NYI and then a team like SJS/NAS in the SCF

Jesus Christ did we win the President's Trophy or the 16th seed?

Reactions: JDBolt

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
For the love for God PLEASE. I would rather not have to face two members of the three headed dragon that now may include the NYI AND potentially Boston all before even getting to the finals. A potential Cup run vs healthy PIT, BOS, WAS/NYI and then a team like SJS/NAS in the SCF

Jesus Christ did we win the President's Trophy or the 16th seed?

Pittsburgh has been that #2 wild card team for an uncomfortably long time, haven't they? And they will be in that spot through the end of today as well.

Yuck. I get there's still 7-8 weeks for that to change and it's a bit clustered right now, but, you know, shit or get off the pot, Pittsburgh. Literally any of the other first round possibilities - Carolina, Buffalo, Montréal, Philadelphia, Columbus - are preferable. And by a country mile. Crosby and Malkin in the first round is no reward for being the best regular season team in the NHL.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Leaf's Central@Noon and they all suck and they're all homers. Still, after Colby Armstrong did his best to damn the Lightning with feint praise, or just damn them outright, they spent a good few minutes extolling the virtues of the Lightning, particularly but not surprisingly Kuch and Vasi, but also the entire line-up, starting at 22:30. Listen if you want to, I know those aholes are hard to take, but Kypreos closed his comments with I think a pretty good one. "They're going to have to beat themselves" (to win the Cup). I think that's right.
Feb. 19: Leafs Try To Rebound Vs. NHL's Hottest Team Hockey Central @ Noon podcast

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Underrated bonus for the Blues going on this run...

Keeps guys like Pietrangelo off of the market. Him or a guy like Parayko being available at the TDL could be a significant balance of power shift.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

My issue is that cameras are easy to fool if you know what to do. The liability question is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad