Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This game is a trainwreck. Montreal is dominating; down 4-2. Against a back-up.

Shots are 30 - 14.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Jt Miller is so good. Strong skater, plays a heavy game, can cycle and creates chances from the wing off the rush. He looks like he'll pot 65-70 points.
With all the talent on your team im surprised he didnt put up more points. Maybe no chemistry with any of the centerman?

Reactions: Canucks LB

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Jt Miller is so good. Strong skater, plays a heavy game, can cycle and creates chances from the wing off the rush. He looks like he'll pot 65-70 points.
With all the talent on your team im surprised he didnt put up more points. Maybe no chemistry with any of the centerman?
He gets hot and cold. He started off as a ppg player for us last year too and then vanishes for stretches. He's sort of a frustrating player that way. But if it's a good fit for him in Vancouver, then all the best to him and the Canucks.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Where do they watch their games?
Well, they largely don't, but the regional blackouts seem to be lifted for them with NHL Center Ice and maybe NHL.tv. Pirate streams are pretty popular right now of course.

Dish and DirectTV are every satellite TV company I can name and Comcast seems like the biggest national TV provider. Although it's not that big in Central Florida/Tampa (we're Spectrum people) it's the dominant, if not only, cable provider in many markets.

An internet search showed that they have Spectrum and CenturyLink in the Denver market, so they've probably got it.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly, sometimes a player just needs a change of scenery, and a chance.
It really is that simple.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Honestly, sometimes a player just needs a change of scenery, and a chance.
It really is that simple.
I don't think so. He was good here and as far as I know, he was good with the Rangers as well. He didn't get much ice time with us last season and still put up 50 point pace. He (or someone else) just had to be moved to get Point signed.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
...I don't really care what hockey players are dressing as today.

I mean, if its especially creative or clearly something they put a lot of effort into, I'm a bit more interested, but most of these pictures are of costumes any of us could get at Target.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Wrong.

It's technically a throwback to an old Nashville hockey team, but that takes explaining (and the Dixie Flyers sweater wasn't that great either).

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Wrong.

It's technically a throwback to an old Nashville hockey team, but that takes explaining (and the Dixie Flyers sweater wasn't that great either).

Friggin set on fire. JEEEZZZZ those are hideous. The Preds finally have a good look and then they send that out. Some organizations just can't have good jerseys man.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Friggin set on fire. JEEEZZZZ those are hideous. The Preds finally have a good look and then they send that out. Some organizations just can't have good jerseys man.
Preds fans apparently have wanted a Dixie Flyers throwback for a while now.

I understand why they wanted it, I just don't understand how they wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad