Armchair GM Draft, 2019 (Discussion Only)

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Taking a Sedin without the other Sedin is a bold move. Since I get back 2 back picks, they were my next ones, oh well. The question is whether anyone else is willing to risk taking the other Sedin. Can one perform without the other?

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
I briefly thought about getting the twins to Inglewood.....but I didn't trust any of you not to throw a wrench in my plans and take the other one. :laugh:

LOL...same here.

Didn't want to end up with mismatched socks, one shoe but not the other, a fishing rod without a lake/river/ocean, canned food without an opener, a car without a steering wheel, a smartphone without service, skis without snow.....ahh well...you get the idea...

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Not really. :razz:
giphy.gif

Reactions: KIRK

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
@KIRK I will list Giroux on Board as C, but whatever position you put him on your roster will let others know your intention either LW or C.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I like the Mathieu Schneider pick. He's a guy that not only did very well in his day and age, but he would be perfect in today's NHL. He is a guy that would absolutely make the transition to current day play and do well. Same with Rafalski. Both underrated but wold fit today's game so well.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
My pick is in... I like the Waterbug Denis Savard.
You just never knew where this guy was gonna dish the puck...or score himself!

@BMC is now OTC

He was still around? That’s bananas....

I had him targeted in the early rounds but was fortunate enough to get all the pivots I wanted early, so lost track of him and assumed someone was crafty enough to grab him 3-4 rounds ago.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I'm heading off to bed now. But board is updated.

BMC is OTC. Her window expires about 6am Wed. morning. But Shady has agreed to wait again till about 9am

So if @BMC is able to pick before hand, she will do so. If not, Shady will get the day started around 9am, then TFG2 is up. And BMC will have 2 picks to make when she returns.

Ok good night everyone. Great job today. Tons of great picks today, in terms of not only quantity but quality.

Good stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad