Armchair GM Draft, 2019 (Discussion Only)

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Final matchup is posted. We will wait till Thursday morning before we open it up to voting.

That will give Jiggy and Winger a couple days to make any posts to support their team.

Reactions: Shady Machine

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You had me scared. I wasn't counting on a win there. It was a good matchup and you put together a really good team, @KIRK

Thanks. :D

I actually figured you'd win a tight one. Guessing the 4-3 series score confirmed that it was tight. Your write up actually played out about as I saw the series going in.

Hindsight being 20/20-- and this is something I told @td_ice-- I wish that I hadn't been in the middle of moving and that I'd had the time think through the draft strategy a little more. There were a couple of better (i.e., more complementary) picks that I could've made. Maybe the timing will be better next time.

BTW, appreciate the advice along the way. Definitely had more fun with this than perhaps I'd anticipated.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I just have to say, even though I think my roster was criminally underrated, this was a lot fun and would be down to do it again. I wonder how we can make the series discussions more interactive (aside from 1 or 2) if it's done again, but overall, really well organized and good participation.

A big thanks to @td_ice and @Winger for Hire for organizing and implementing. Huge thanks to @DegenX for helping us with the voting. I'm sure there are others to thank as well that I'm forgetting.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
giphy.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Where do I vote? I can't find anything on this ****ing site lately :mad:

I lost 5-4 in the semis. You didn't vote. Let me cling to the idea that you'd have voted for me over Winger and that I'd have won the tie breaker.

Reactions: BMC

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
All 10 eligible votes are in! And a winner will be announced sometime today/tonight, with game summaries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad