Arizona Coyotes Throwback Night - March 5. New Sweaters revealed.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Black gloves eh...with black uniforms, it might be more difficult for goalies to see shots.
020214_peyote.jpg

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
^So good for the tank then?

They don't have jerseys for sale yet and I'm getting nervous. Have money; want to give poor organization money. Please let me give you money.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Any way for fans from away who are unable to attend the game to get some of the merchandise? I'd do terrible things for one of those hats and a retro jersey...

The hats can be bought online and shipped to you at BTM.com.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I wanted to get a hat from BTM..was going to go there and get it today, until I saw that they were snapbacks...no fitted at all :(

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
If it's like the Ducks last year, just the CCMs, unfortunately.

The CCM replicas are contracted so much better. You can actually throw them in the washer and they don't start to fall apart and the patches don't fade. All the Reebok jerseys I bought look like crap after just a run or two through the washer. The CCM ones I bought years ago all still look new.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Weird/interesting that the shoulder patch says Phoenix ... just MAAAAAYBE makes me think someone in the front office discovered a shoebox full of old receipts for the warehouse they used during the TGO-redesign and that this whole "throwback night" is just them trying to find a way to sell 9,000 of these old things :biglaugh:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Weird/interesting that the shoulder patch says Phoenix ... just MAAAAAYBE makes me think someone in the front office discovered a shoebox full of old receipts for the warehouse they used during the TGO-redesign and that this whole "throwback night" is just them trying to find a way to sell 9,000 of these old things :biglaugh:

Why wouldn't they say Phoenix? It'd be like the Mighty Ducks throwbacks saying "Anaheim Ducks est. 2007", on the shoulder patch or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad