Arizona Coyotes Throwback Night - March 5. New Sweaters revealed.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
What I want to know is if they'll have the old-school font for us to personalize our existing old-school sweaters.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
What I want to know is if they'll have the old-school font for us to personalize our existing old-school sweaters.
If they do, I'm getting this with Teppo Numminen's name on the back. If not, feeling pretty good about Michalek. Either way, TAKE MY MONEY!!!

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Thought just occured to me: vintage jerseys have a shoulder patch says Phoenoc Coyotes......anyone here think they might say Arizona?

I sure hope they say Phoenoc Coyotes. Arizona Coyotes sounds lame and wouldn't make sense on retro jerseys, and Phoenix Coyotes we already had for 18 years.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
It's be weird if it sand Phoenoc coyotes and not PHOENIX coyotes. Haha.

It'll be interesting to see whose still on the team come March 5th to don the jerseys.

huhwhtfkr

Aug 21, 2010
coyuotes_goals_for_kids.gif

i doubt these make it on the throwbacks but were on the pro models

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I want these uniforms to be wildly popular and eventually replace our current uniforms.

I know this won't happen, but let me dream.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I want these uniforms to be wildly popular and eventually replace our current uniforms.

I know this won't happen, but let me dream.

The throwback jerseys?

I plan on buying two. So if everyone else going buys one or two, then I think it shows that we want these back! :yo:

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
The throwback jerseys?

I plan on buying two. So if everyone else going buys one or two, then I think it shows that we want these back! :yo:

Question is: Where to buy them (Reebok version). Zero chance I am paying the inflated Arena price. I can only assume they will have them on that night.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Question is: Where to buy them (Reebok version). Zero chance I am paying the inflated Arena price. I can only assume they will have them on that night.

$180 for a customized jersey isn't a bad price. If they're anything like the ones already in the arena, the price isn't bad.

Sure, I'd love for the name and numbers to be stitched, but the print they do at the stadium is MUCH better than the one they do on NHL.com lol

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Any way for fans from away who are unable to attend the game to get some of the merchandise? I'd do terrible things for one of those hats and a retro jersey...

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
At practice yesterday, a few players were breaking in black gloves. I assume Antoine Vermette didn't bother with that :P Someone will need to investigate Korpikoski's hands...

Any way for fans from away who are unable to attend the game to get some of the merchandise? I'd do terrible things for one of those hats and a retro jersey...

Same. I'm hoping that NHL.com will sell them. If so, I think they'll be available after the date of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad