Arizona Coyotes Throwback Night - March 5. New Sweaters revealed.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
In case anyone wants to go but doesn't have a ticket yet, tickets in the upper bowl are $19.96 (see what they did there?) on Ticketmaster via Coyotes.NHL.com.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Wow, what a disaster this is gonna be. Here is a comprehensive list of un-injured Coyotes with more than 200 games as a Coyote likely to play in that game:

Doan
Korpikoski
Ekman-Larsson
Chipchura
Smith

you can almost feel the history, the tradition :rolleyes

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Oh yeah I got some potato quality stuff. Just being before HD and youtube hurts a lot. You start to look around 2006 or so and video is much more available.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah, so I had an interesting conversation just now. I was just at the team shop at the arena, and I was asking the woman who works there about the throwback uni's being for sale, and she said they're not going to sell them until Thursday.

Now for the interesting part; she told me that they're re-designing our primary uniforms for next year, and that they've been working on a new design for a few months. She told me she wasn't sure if it was going to be a new uniform, with a new logo, or a new uniform with the same logo we have now.

This is literally the first time I've heard about this anywhere, so take it FWIW.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
IA has said they were going to refresh the jerseys but that they "love the logo" and think it's "one of the best in the league." I hope Barroway feels differently.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
IA has said they were going to refresh the jerseys but that they "love the logo" and think it's "one of the best in the league." I hope Barroway feels differently.

Never liked the howling head logo we have right now either. Barroway calls the shots now, so I imagine it's his way, or the highway.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Sam Gagner seems pretty excited for throwback night, as per the story on the Yotes site. He grew up playing for some Florida team that used the kachina jersey. I think it's his Twitter photo too.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
Yeah, so I had an interesting conversation just now. I was just at the team shop at the arena, and I was asking the woman who works there about the throwback uni's being for sale, and she said they're not going to sell them until Thursday.

Now for the interesting part; she told me that they're re-designing our primary uniforms for next year, and that they've been working on a new design for a few months. She told me she wasn't sure if it was going to be a new uniform, with a new logo, or a new uniform with the same logo we have now.

This is literally the first time I've heard about this anywhere, so take it FWIW.
This would be awesome. Red jerseys and angry animal logo is about as unoriginal as it gets. Would be one more step to distancing from Gretzky era and with everything else changing, would be nice to see this change too.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

Wonder if it might be a new third jersey since those were put out to pasture in Jan of last year. We've been terrible ever since.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
This should have been before the TDL

True. But I'm sure when they picked that date in September or so they didn't think - or at least didn't tell Marketing to think - that the TDL was something we would care much about.

Somewhere I would assume there are a stack of jerseys ready for the guys who just got traded that will never become game-used...

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
There can have at least three different uniforms. No reason they can't have one with the old style look and one newer. Then they can have a third that's completely boring. That will fit everybody's taste.

Tanic

Dec 28, 2003
Visit site
Would love to see the retro ice surface from AWA go with throwback night.

white_out8.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad