Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
MIG's dogs, both of them, have a bad case of the runs. It coincided with us moving into a new house and away from the only house they ever knew. Could it just be stress?
Pray that it’s not Giardia. That stuff is going around like crazy and I can’t tell you what a nightmare it is to get rid of. It’s like having a part time job.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Pray that it’s not Giardia. That stuff is going around like crazy and I can’t tell you what a nightmare it is to get rid of. It’s like having a part time job.

I bought a kitten 4 years ago, a rescue that was found alone in a field. He had giardia and the first morning we had him, he showed up in our living room with diarrhea on his head somehow.

It's no joke.

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That's too bad. Dogs are not replaceable and I always hated it when people would say "just get another one" when I had to put one down. Having said that, a new one can take the edge off of the grieving process. Sorry for your loss.
My recommendation is to not leave an appropriate grieving period to mourn a dog like you would a person. Rather, I would suggest get a new one right away. Of course you will miss your particular dog and it’s a terribly sad thing. But if you’re a dog person and plan to always have a dog, I don’t believe it’s sensible to wait. I’m sure everyone is different.

Had to put down my wife's service dog of 15 years last night.
I’m sorry my friend. That’s a hard thing.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'll take the dunce cap any day. I mostly have no idea what I'm talking about.
When it comes to hockey I think most on this board could wear the dunce cap more than they like. Hell, we all have been more wrong than right when it comes to the Coyote's:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad