Arizona Coyotes Lounge XII - The Travel Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
The guy that was checking me out wasn't that good if you ask me. He didn't ask at all if I wanted parking, I had to bring it up. Then I asked where the different lots were located, and he didn't know, but neither did the lady working next to him. I went on the payment plan(probably should have just paid it all up front), but he mentioned what I am supposed to pay today. He didn't ask if I wanted to pay more than what was required. Then I had to ask how I was going to be able to access everything, am I going to get an email with instructions, etc. Just all around, it was terrible customer service if you ask me. But meh, I got my first season ticket ever. I'm stoked.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think the ticket office has declined HARD in the last 2 years or so.

If you're going to ask people to pay for a sub-par product, you could at least make the actual buying experience enjoyable...

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think the ticket office has declined HARD in the last 2 years or so.

If you're going to ask people to pay for a sub-par product, you could at least make the actual buying experience enjoyable...

That's what I don't get. This was their open house, to get new season ticket holders if they wanted to. I mean, I went in knowing what I was going to get pretty much. I have a couple of friends that have seats in 103, so I wanted to be close to them, and it was pretty easy for me since I've been to quite a few games and have sat in multiple areas.

But this was their day, it should have been a "checklist" as my teacher puts it in Accounting terms. Like we have a checklist at the end of the month to make sure we have done everything we need to do in order to close the month, there should have been a checklist for these people taking my hard earned money. It's not often I shell out my money, as I'm very frugal.

I grabbed my seat, that's great. It tells me what the cost would be, that's great. From there, it's pretty simple. Would you like a payment plan or pay all up front? Payment plan, that will adjust your total to $X amount and it is a 9 month payment plan. Would you like to pay on the 1st or the 15th of each month? This payment plan begins on "enter date here". He didn't even tell me what the total would be with the payment plan, I just noticed it on the piece of paper he was writing on. In addition, he didn't tell me when my next payment is supposed to take place, regardless I was planning on paying it off my next paycheck.

In addition to your seat, you have to pay for parking for games. Would you like to buy a parking pass? We have these parking options(a map of the parking would have been helpful), and this lot would cost $x dollars, this lot would cost $y dollars.

No parking option? Ok, so your minimum payment today is $x dollars, would you like to pay that amount or would you like to make a bigger deposit?

So your final amount remaining after your deposit is $x dollars, and your next payment of $y dollars will be on this date.

To access all of your account information, it is on our website at member services.

How hard is all of that? It was a terrible experience to say the least. Luckily I knew what I was going in for and what I was going to pay for essentially, as I'm sure others were, but for people that aren't sure what is going on, it was a complete failure.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Any moms out there?

Happy_Mothers_Day.png

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
It was a terrible experience to say the least. Luckily I knew what I was going in for and what I was going to pay for essentially, as I'm sure others were, but for people that aren't sure what is going on, it was a complete failure.

From the sound of it, they should have just had an automatic checkout or something. The sheet you select includes a QR (or bar) code and the computer does the rest, of course they'd have to have the right software. It sounds like they did the bare minimum and had little to no training.

Of course, with the ownership group we have, is this a surprise? I'm sure if government subsidies contributed to the event, it would have been much more professional.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Have to wonder how much turnover they've had.

Quite a lot from my perspective. I had one ticket rep for 4 years straight and have gone through 3 in the last 2 years. The most recent one is not much to write home about. Quality varies I'm sure.

But also I've had a few :banghead: moments with the standard box office folks as well.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Quite a lot from my perspective. I had one ticket rep for 4 years straight and have gone through 3 in the last 2 years. The most recent one is not much to write home about. Quality varies I'm sure.

But also I've had a few :banghead: moments with the standard box office folks as well.

Have to wonder if they didn't just hire a bunch of temps for this one event. :dunno:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Interviewed for a position in a long-term care facility as a certified nursing assistant on Monday. Today I went in to fill out some paperwork, take a lift test (I had to lift a milk crate containing 35 pounds worth of weights, whoop de doo), and submit a drug test specimen. I wouldn't say I'm exactly worried about passing the drug test. Job offer has been extended pending the results of the drug test and a background check (which I'm also not worried about).

Will be my first regular employment since 2014.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Interviewed for a position in a long-term care facility as a certified nursing assistant on Monday. Today I went in to fill out some paperwork, take a lift test (I had to lift a milk crate containing 35 pounds worth of weights, whoop de doo), and submit a drug test specimen. I wouldn't say I'm exactly worried about passing the drug test. Job offer has been extended pending the results of the drug test and a background check (which I'm also not worried about).

Congrats! Good luck!
Goodbye appendix - it was nice knowing ye.
Condolences! Godspeed!

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Felt kinda like a stomach flu but I wasn't vomiting so I finally decided to get checked out. After a barrage of tests they confirmed the initial diagnosis and yanked out. Apparently the surgeon was bragging it only took him 21 minutes.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

Congrats! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Felt kinda like a stomach flu but I wasn't vomiting so I finally decided to get checked out. After a barrage of tests they confirmed the initial diagnosis and yanked out. Apparently the surgeon was bragging it only took him 21 minutes.
So yes, yes you did. haha

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
In the rumor department......

Rumblings coming out of Sweden that OEL's little brother, Kevin, will be playing in Tucson next season on an AHL contract.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
In the rumor department......

Rumblings coming out of Sweden that OEL's little brother, Kevin, will be playing in Tucson next season on an AHL contract.

So undrafted? Based on his stat sheet he must be a defensive defenseman...not many points.

Love the ads.

kevin_ekman_larsson_taif1_ep.jpg

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It's only a rumor at this point though.

The twitter I posted (from yesterday) says/shows him signing a contract, but doesn't say where...weird. google translator: "writing under her new contract! Official shortly but it becomes an adventure"

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
The twitter I posted (from yesterday) says/shows him signing a contract, but doesn't say where...weird. google translator: "writing under her new contract! Official shortly but it becomes an adventure"

Morgan confirmed it from Chayka this morning. He'll be in Tucson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad