GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Great game after lengthy road trip and long layoff... Tough to get any continuity when u play as little as they have... That penalty was bs especially after that pirri play... He only came off the ice after contact and glided into it...
Perfectly legal... I watched it several times... Unbelievable the refs would call that in a tied game after
Letting the pirri hit go... That's what pisses me off... That 4th line tho.. Even flash and jussi looking good... Need to get jugs and Barky going but I'm sure they will pick it up when the schedule normalizes in november

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Guess you still missed it. I don't know what to tell you.

He leans in for the hit. His left skate is up in the air because of the lean but he only comes up because of contact. I've watched it several times with the slow mo feature on GameCenter.

Maybe in real life it looked like he jumped up but that wasn't the case.

-ghoste
If he's leaning in to propel himself upwards, that's still considered charging.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ehh, I'd rather try Huby-Bjugs-Pirri / Jussi-Bolland-Flash

Those are good too. We need to try something else with Barkov-Boyes too. I wouldn't mind Fleishmann given few games there. Upshall even. If he could find last seasons form

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Taking a beer break at the Avs game. MacK finally showed up tonight. I guess it was only a matter of time. I saw that the cats won and wanted to drop by and say Go Panthers!

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I might be alone here, but I'm ok with Gudbranson going after Yandle after seeing the replay of Yandle on Pirri. Yandle's arms were a little high. Refs "missed" it. Guddy took some initiative. Good on him.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I might be alone here, but I'm ok with Gudbranson going after Yandle after seeing the replay of Yandle on Pirri. Yandle's arms were a little high. Refs "missed" it. Guddy took some initiative. Good on him.

Don't think you're alone at all there. We all wanted Guds to smash someone.

Erick*

I think everyone felt great about that. It's nice to see the team stick up for each other in that situation.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

You're not alone, someone needed to go after him after that hit. The way Pirri fell alone was reason enough for him to go over to Yandle. How does anyone have an issue with that??

Oh come on! Barkov is teaching him english :laugh:

Lol, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad