GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
I don't know why people are freaking out about Barkov. I'm positive the coaching staff is well aware of how careful they need to be with him. He looked fine in the third. I'm sure its just a precautionary measure. If he's not playing on Saturday, then I guess *some* nervousness is justified.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I was at the game last night and I've gotta say, even though there weren't many people in the stadium, it had some good energy. The fans really got into it starting in the second period and it was pretty loud for both goals and the "you suck" chants at the refs. It finally felt like a hockey game.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I was at the game last night and I've gotta say, even though there weren't many people in the stadium, it had some good energy. The fans really got into it starting in the second period and it was pretty loud for both goals and the "you suck" chants at the refs. It finally felt like a hockey game.

Imagine with a full house...

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA

I thought it came across that way on the broadcast. Nice work.

-ghoste

CoolburnIsGone

What was the code for last night? I thought it was Puck, but it says it is invalid.
I thought I saw that the codes for the rewards stuff would only be valid for away games. I could be wrong but I'm guessing that because it was a home game last nite that they wont give points for that one.

CoolburnIsGone

Roberto luongo.

God we need to get this guy a 40 goal scorer.

There's no telling how far he will take us when we make the playoffs.

He should win a Stanley cup. And he should do it in a panther sweater.
Just keep Pirri in the lineup then...kid has scored in 3 straight games and probably could hit 30 goals at this pace pretty easily if he continues to get icetime. Last night was the most icetime he's received this season with 15:41. Imagine if he actually got top 6 type mins :amazed:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
@GeorgeRichards: Don't see Aleksander Barkov (lower body), Dave Bolland (groin) nor Brandon Pirri (hard hit) on #FlaPanthers practice ice today.

Great hope it's just a day off.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
@GeorgeRichards: Don't see Aleksander Barkov (lower body), Dave Bolland (groin) nor Brandon Pirri (hard hit) on #FlaPanthers practice ice today.

I'm sure Pirri just has a day off. He finished the game and looked fine. And they're not going to push Barkov. He may miss tomorrow but I doubt he'll miss any more than that.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013

If you guys need me I'll be in the angry dome.
UKc1mGh.gif

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida

Pirris benched for the practice. Reason: Gallant doesnt like his defensive game.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh

Ya that pumped me up. I could hear them chanting and it sounded pretty loud even on TV. Especially after that Upshall goal, that was wicked.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Well its official, Pirri is out vs Philly FFS. Two being recalled in the coming hours. GR tweeted this.

George Richards @GeorgeRichards · 12m 12 minutes ago
#FlaPanthers will be recalling two players from .@sarampage today ... will know which two in the coming hours

George Richards @GeorgeRichards · 19m 19 minutes ago
#FlaPanthers will be making roster moves with Brandon Pirri (concussion) and Dave Bolland (groin) out v #Flyers ... 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad