GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Enjoy your two points sunbelt bros. Panthers look much improved.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Strongly disagree. I suggest opening your eyes.
Opening my eyes to what, the refs actually doing their job?

I agree that the refs make some complete joke calls at times, but hating them for the sake of hating leads to nowhere other than worse reputation and expectations.

upshall didnt jump, he did leave his one feet before the hit, but he did not jump into it
Well, how exactly did he leave his feet then? Upshall has magical hovering powers?

He comes up simultaneously with the contact. Go back and slow it down. Watch the second replay angle.

-ghoste
Yotes feed showed the angle from behind the goal, Upshall jumped and propelled himself upwards. That's a clear charging penalty that gets called every single time.

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Absolutely stellar defense this game. So much improved, and the goaltending.... we actually have an elite goaltender. We just gotta get the offense sorted.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Opening my eyes to what, the refs actually doing their job?

I agree that the refs make some complete joke calls at times, but hating them for the sake of hating leads to nowhere other than worse reputation and expectations.

It wasn't a penalty though. It was a routine play.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
5on5, Panthers had the edge. Yotes defended well and kept the chances to the low scoring areas, for the most part. Discipline is still an issue.

It wasn't a penalty though. It was a routine play.
It's a routine check if Upshall doesn't leave his feet, which he failed to do and jumped. Easy and the right call for the ref to make.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I love our 4th line. And Thornton is easily replaced by Hayes, Upshall (hopefully when Bolland is back), etc without missing a beat. DMac easily one of the best signings this offseason.

JJ is starting to pick it up a bit too and Flash has looked better.

Bjugs and Huby had some chances, but they need a spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad