Post-Game Talk (GBU): Are we toast?

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
We do still need another high end player to keep up with TOR/TBL, maybe this isn't the worst thing? Lol

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hopefully Botterill hits on these first rounders so it can help attract a quality replacement for himself when he’s fired two years before any of them turn pro.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Housley should not survive another day after the homestand and last couple games.

No coach should.

Agreed but my issue is everyone in the organization, fron the owners to the players and everyone in between. They are all problems.

The Pegula’s have turned into a curse.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Toast?
We passed toast awhile ago. We are now waffles fast heading for bisquick.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
How to save the Sabres: get everyone involved in running and coaching this team into a room and roll in a hand grenade. (One of my favorite Bobby Heenan lines ever).

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I'm done. I'm done for a while.

I haven't made very good use of my limited "me time" the last few months, hard to make an argument watching these guys over doing other things at this point. Hell, I need to start making a dent in this backlog of video games I've been accumulating.

Interested to see the TDL and re-signing Skinner, but I'm not expecting much to change. Call me when someone gets fired. :laugh:

Reactions: Jim Carr's Rug

hypaspazz

Jan 27, 2017
Houston, TX
G: We are working for the first draft pick again!

B: Housley. I was screaming at the screen. You are dang sure I would be screaming my head off as the coach.... what would I have to lose?

U: The fact that I am still rooting for this team, but then again I also rooted for the Bills during the failed Super Bowl attempts.

Silver Lining: I know I am going to heaven because Buffalo is SPORTS HELL!

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Haven't liked Dahlin's game for a while now, he seems like he's either hurt or slammed into the rookie wall.

He was much much better in the first 30 games

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I’ve seen this organization fire one head coach (Ruff 6th anniversary) on my birthday (tomorrow), can we do it again?

Reactions: MagnumForce2

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
At least the locker room is fixed.

(I've stopped being angry about this before it even really got bad. Please just try to make the roster better this summer, with no moves that set that back years. For once. Just please.)

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Is anyone else worried that we don't re-sign Skinner by the deadline, we don't trade him either (Which I'm fine with, I want him to stay on the team) and he ends up leaving as a ufa because he wants to go to a winner?

I'm horrified of this scenario and I feel it's a real possibility.

If he wanted to go to a winner why even say yes to Buffalo in the first place? Skinner holds all the cards, ask him what he wants to do, and see if he wants to go win a cup and send him to whatever team he likes. Send him to Toronto at 50%, they cant re sign him and just let him know theres a contract waiting on July 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad