Post-Game Talk (GBU): Are we toast?

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I mean, we f***ed up, alot.

But that game could've had a better ending.

f*** you Florida for that challenge. It's completely irrational anger, and frankly, I don't care. f*** you for kicking a dead horse showing the faintest glimpse of life.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Wow. So glad I didn’t see one moment of this shitshow.
TB winning their 7th in a row...
Caps up after that?
These bums are going to go 0-5.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
They must fire Botts and Housley. They've already done enough damage. At least we got Dahlin out of it.

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007

Definitely good of Botterill to stick to his plan and let the team, coached by a person so out of answers it’s actually sad to watch, drown to depths not yet known.

This from Jeremy White who as recent as two months ago was trying to rub it in the faces of fans who didn't agree that tanking is a good thing.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This from Jeremy White who as recent as two months ago was trying to rub it in the faces of fans who didn't agree that tanking is a good thing.

He presented facts. The last regime took them from the tank to better than this team that didn’t start from last.

Reactions: Tyler2829

sabresandcanucks

Jul 2, 2009
Long term is this good,

I can't see Housley surviving the off-season if this continues, I'm not sure he gets fired until April though.

Our draft position improves.

Perhaps we sell some assets at the deadline instead of spending them in some mad pursuit of a playoff spot where they were going to get bounced in round one anyways.

I'd sit Skinner down and ask him if he wants to go win a Cup this year. Happy to sign him on July 1st if he wants to come back...but I hope JB is at least exploring who Skinner would be willing to play for in case a deal worth pulling the trigger on presents itself.

Reactions: Not Sure

SabreOil

Jul 23, 2013
Is anyone else worried that we don't re-sign Skinner by the deadline, we don't trade him either (Which I'm fine with, I want him to stay on the team) and he ends up leaving as a ufa because he wants to go to a winner?

I'm horrified of this scenario and I feel it's a real possibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->