Are the Avalanche a bit overrated ?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Goaltending and 3C were the obvious issues coming into the season and Sakic did nothing about it. I think the TDL will be quiet.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
It's embarrassing being an Avalanche fan. Year after year, they piss us off. Figures they have the same owner as Arsenal as well.

You don't actually seem like an Avalanche fan though? Literally all you do is shit on the team.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
No, they are a good team. They will go through ups and downs like every other team in the league.

Reactions: tuozzi

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Missing our best two players and playing a below average ahl goalie.

#daddychill

Johnny Rifle

Pittsburgh Penguins
Apr 7, 2018
Hampton, VA
I think they are talent-wise underrated but simply underperforming. A lot of that is due to injury, when they get healthy I expect them to compete for a top spot with Vegas and St. Louis.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Enough with the excuses. The team had a 2 goal lead in the third period. And, Anaheim ain't no contending team.

The roster we iced last night was not a contending roster. We all know this.

We took 3/4 points from Anaheim with MacKinnon and Makar out. Let’s not act like that’s some huge travesty.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
You don't actually seem like an Avalanche fan though? Literally all you do is shit on the team.
Internet trolls used to annoy me, which is kind of their purpose. But now.... I just can't imagine what kind of sad state my life is in to do that. I'm sympathetic to it now honestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad