GDT: Are Some Trades Bruin(s)? (Boston @ Anaheim, 7pm PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilianQuack

Jan 17, 2019
Vancouver
Being perfectly honest, Ive hated our offense all the way back to the Chicago series. I felt then, we were missing a top 3-6 scorer. Years later, its embarassing.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Max Jones is noticeable every time he's on the ice. He could be a real special modern-day power forward with his speed and tenacity.
Agree....man he’s fast....hope his adult body fills and and he doe t get hurt all the time....

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Props to Fowler for that crease clear.
Thing is, he should do that every time. Nothing's stopping him from doing that. His lack of physicality is sorta getting to me. Everyone just needs to have way more at stake, and play with heart.

I'm pretty passive in my crease as a Dman until I tell myself I need to be more physical, or if I'm pissed at the other team for various reasons. Then I start pushing and shoving. Just need to get it in their heads.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Thing is, he should do that every time. Nothing's stopping him from doing that. His lack of physicality is sorta getting to me. Everyone just needs to have way more at stake, and play with heart.

I'm pretty passive in my crease as a Dman until I tell myself I need to be more physical, or if I'm pissed at the other team for various reasons. Then I start pushing and shoving. Just need to get it in their heads.

He’s having a good third period though. Has had several good breakups. Hopefully will help get his head straight.

Reactions: Deuce22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad