OT: Anything Goes 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Thanksgiving is a fun day, but the food is wildly overrated. Turkey (dry and tasteless unless smothered with gravy), stuffing (yuck), sweet potatoes (meh), cranberry sauce (tons of sugar). And pie sucks. I decided I’m just going to eat vegetables at dinner and then afterwards during football I’ll eat the second half of the chicken wrap from the other day.

.....what?

Lol. You seriously need to find someone who actually knows how to cook a bird. Dry and tasteless is a major cook failure.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
.....what?

Lol. You seriously need to find someone who actually knows how to cook a bird. Dry and tasteless is a major cook failure.
I’ve had it prepared by good cooks on dozens of thanksgivings. If turkey’s not on seeded rye with spicy mustard, I don’t have much use for it.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I’ve had it prepared by good cooks on dozens of thanksgivings. If turkey’s not on seeded rye with spicy mustard, I don’t have much use for it.

blinking-meme-gif-7.gif

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Abraham Lincoln statue vandalized in Edgewater by anti-colonialist activists in an effort to enlighten and educate people about Native American history

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Abraham Lincoln statue vandalized in Edgewater by anti-colonialist activists in an effort to enlighten and educate people about Native American history

Maybe I am not as educated on this and also biased because I think Abraham Lincoln is one of the greatest presidents/American leaders ever but why?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Everyone go see “The Menu”. Very entertaining “go f*** yourselves” movie about the service industry. Great movie. Dark comedy. Cast is excellent

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
I don’t see how there’s any way McDavid and Draisaitl can carry this oilers team to another conference final let alone a cup final. This Oilers team is built so damn badly. McDavid has a constant expression of an existential crisis taking place.

Just realized I wasn’t in the around the league thread. Sorry Everyone

Reactions: Mrfenn92 and Giovi

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I hate all of you that had fried turkey for Thanksgiving. So good.

My dad likes it, bought the kit but found that peanut oil was super expensive and sold everything.

The two turkeys we did eat were glorious.

Reactions: Naster Okan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad