OT: Anything Goes 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I got my “Old Timer” notification today. 10 years on HF Boards! Fun to think back on where the Hawks were 10 years ago and what they’ve done up until today.

2 Cups, 1 President’s trophy, a division winner, watching MANY HoF or elite careers blossom from: Toews, Kane, Kieth, Hossa, Sharp, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Crawford, and many more. I feel truly blessed as a fan to have been so rewarded with awesome hockey for so long.

Go Blackhawks! :yo:

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I got my “Old Timer” notification today. 10 years on HF Boards! Fun to think back on where the Hawks were 10 years ago and what they’ve done up until today.

2 Cups, 1 President’s trophy, a division winner, watching MANY HoF or elite careers blossom from: Toews, Kane, Kieth, Hossa, Sharp, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Crawford, and many more. I feel truly blessed as a fan to have been so rewarded with awesome hockey for so long.

God damned noob:sarcasm:

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

The 1st time I came on here is when Havlat was drilled in that Wings game.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Been spending the last few weeks in Bentonville, AR and man did I forget how much I hate humidity combined with high heat. Unbearable.

First week or so was actually perfect. Cool little town with some solid mountain biking and some good restaurants.

Reactions: MileHighHawksFan

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Been spending the last few weeks in Bentonville, AR and man did I forget how much I hate humidity combined with high heat. Unbearable.

First week or so was actually perfect. Cool little town with some solid mountain biking and some good restaurants.

...Arkansas? lol

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Drove through arkansas once. Worst state ive been to.

Is this similar to your Pittsburgh trip from 15 years ago? :sarcasm:

Most of Arkansas is shit but apparently one of the things the Walmart family decided to pour millions of dollars into was mountain bike trails…. And that’s my favorite hobby. It’s pretty cool what they’ve built here.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Is this similar to your Pittsburgh trip from 15 years ago? :sarcasm:

Most of Arkansas is shit but apparently one of the things the Walmart family decided to pour millions of dollars into was mountain bike trails…. And that’s my favorite hobby. It’s pretty cool what they’ve built here.
Arkansas was about 13yrs ago on my way to texas.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
You must not get around much. OK is a dusty shithole.
Nah, i havent travelled much at all the past decade. Going to cinci in early october for a wedding then wisconsin 2 weeks later. I expect you'll all be eagerly awaiting my frommer's-esque reporting.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Drove through arkansas once. Worst state ive been to.

Most of the country blows, Arkansas is no better or worse. If it was feasible to make a country out of the coasts, I’d be happy to leave the rest behind.

Edit: Chicago could also maybe be included, but that city/state is a mess.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
There are only a few states I genuinely wish to never visit again, which includes most of the Midwest, Mississippi, and Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad