OT: Anything Goes 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
If I could avoid Florida forever, I would. The problem is you have to go there to get so many other places.

There are a few spots in Florida I wouldn’t mind returning to, especially to go deep sea fishing. I’m not a big beach guy but there are some cool hidden beaches to visit in the winter too.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
There are a few spots in Florida I wouldn’t mind returning to, especially to go deep sea fishing. I’m not a big beach guy but there are some cool hidden beaches to visit in the winter too.

Just being in the state makes me feel gross. Lol. But yes, there are a couple places I've liked that I wish weren't in the state of Florida.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I never really played video games growing up. Odd duck I guess.

Other than Madden and hockey I never got into it either. And I always find the gaming discussions beyond painful.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I never really played video games growing up. Odd duck I guess.
I am with ya. i would rather hike and do stuff outdoors....do my astronomy....than sit and watch the screen anymore than work requires.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I am with ya. i would rather hike and do stuff outdoors....do my astronomy....than sit and watch the screen anymore than work requires.

I’m with ya. Never was big into games even as a kid, always would rather be outside

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah, I do both. Always have. My love of games is the reason I'm as successful in life as I am. Those games got me into building PCs and formed the foundation for my entry into the IT world for a living. I spent probably an equal time outside playing, and inside playing games, as a kid. Video games in winter, or colder temps, and rainy days. Outside all the rest of the time, doing any number of things. I'm an avid outdoorsman, and yet I still like to sit down in the evening and play some video games from time to time.

Reactions: Pez68

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Yeah, I do both. Always have. My love of games is the reason I'm as successful in life as I am. Those games got me into building PCs and formed the foundation for my entry into the IT world for a living. I spent probably an equal time outside playing, and inside playing games, as a kid. Video games in winter, or colder temps, and rainy days. Outside all the rest of the time, doing any number of things. I'm an avid outdoorsman, and yet I still like to sit down in the evening and play some video games from time to time.
Same.

I love fishing and Astronomy.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
The little lady is Jonesing for the F1 game for some reason. Might cave....idk. It does look like a load of fun.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
f*** no, astrology is unscientific bullshit.

Otoh, a lot of chicks dig it lol.

Thats the joke
8tKvq5xLS5aocHqk6

8tKvq5xLS5aocHqk6

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Just found out some kinda cool news.. My girlfriend’s mom’s side is all from/based in michigan (farmington hills area) and her Uncle lives on an awesome lake, cant member the name but its the one St Mary’s is on.. I guess the house next door was for sale and guess who bought it… the Hughes family!! Fingers crossed I get a couple game used sticks for christmas this year lol. Super random but figured Id share with yall. Ill be sure to let ya know if I end up with some new memorabilia.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Not a guaranteed thing yet, but got a pretty big kick in the teeth yesterday after being told by a doctor that I’m likely never going to recover my sense of taste and smell in all probability.

There is a chance that an upcoming treatment could reverse it, and there have been situations where taste and smell have recovered after 2-3 years following a viral infection, but at this point almost ten months without either any positive return of those senses is a medical long shot barring a breakthrough in treatment on account of how many people have been impacted by this from long COVID.

f***ing sucks, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad