Anything Goes 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Drove about an hour with friends to meet Dach today in rolling meadows. Crazy long line but got my kaner jersey signed ‍:dunno:

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
The flu this year is f***ing insane. 7 of the 15 kids on my pee wee team have caught it in the last 2 weeks. I cancelled practice all of last week to try to let it run its course and then yesterday got texts that 2 more kids caught it. Playoffs start in 5 days and I'm shitting myself.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
ok i finally saw the movie i have been waiting for The Rhythm Section ..... what a stinker..... save your money. ever since atomic blonde, i have been waiting for another super girl assassin .... might as wait to see it on cable.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Got an engagement ring a while back. Should I pay this sucker off all at once or stick to the monthly payment plan?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
So you have funds to pay it off comfortably now and live? If you have good amount of $$ saved up that paying it off isn't issue I would say go ahead and do that IMO

Yeah I want to do whatever is best for my credit going forward. Probably going to have a wife, kids, and a house in the next 2-5 years and I need to improve my Bartender credit score

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Why pay interest if you don’t have to? Throwing money away.

Zero interest for two years. I put basically 2/3rds down and have two years to pay off the remaining balance.

Not sure if it’s better for my credit to my 24 consecutive monthly payments or just pay it off all at once and be done with it

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Zero interest for two years. I put basically 2/3rds down and have two years to pay off the remaining balance.

Not sure if it’s better for my credit to my 24 consecutive monthly payments or just pay it off all at once and be done with it

Hold off for the two years then, and invest and/or earn interest on the money in the meantime. To pay off now you're giving up two years of dividend/interest income for no reason.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Zero interest, always take advantage. Some people make equal payments, I usually make minimum payments and pay the balance off at the end. Not sure about about the credit aspect.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hold off for the two years then, and invest and/or earn interest on the money in the meantime. To pay off now you're giving up two years of dividend/interest income for no reason.

Unless you don't trust yourself to not blow the money in the meantime, this is the right answer.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Yeah I want to do whatever is best for my credit going forward. Probably going to have a wife, kids, and a house in the next 2-5 years and I need to improve my Bartender credit score

I would think that putting as much as you can of your normal expenses on a credit card and paying it off every month would be a good way to your score. There's no quick fix to drastically changing your score, but over time, showing you use your credit responsibly and don't miss payments is the most important thing you can do, IMO.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I went a couple times as kid as my sisters were in girl scouts and mom was scout leader so when they went I went with

It was nice place so I am sure for alot of people this is big loss especially to local economies

94 years though is good run

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

I went a couple times as kid as my sisters were in girl scouts and mom was scout leader so when they went I went with

It was nice place so I am sure for alot of people this is big loss

94 years though is good run

We used to rent cabins and boats on Lake Shafer once or twice a year for many of my childhood vacations. Name a waterfront resort there, and we've probably stayed at it.
Never really went to the actual park, as we were more of an outdoors/watersports family, but still sad to see it close when it was a part of my childhood from the ages 12-17. Every year it was "When are we going back to Indiana Beach?!?!" even though we never went to the park. It was just what we referred to the area as when we were vacationing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad