Anything Goes 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don’t think I’ve ever had Chipotle and not shit my brains out.

tastes good though

Was reading something the other day talking about them potentially going under soon. Said more people get sick from Chipotle than pretty much any other fast food place, so a lot of people aren't going there anymore.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Was reading something the other day talking about them potentially going under soon. Said more people get sick from Chipotle than pretty much any other fast food place, so a lot of people aren't going there anymore.

Pretty sure that was a couple of years ago. Its stock price is at an all time high.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
That can't be more than someone's hair brain opinion. Their stock has been doing really well. Personally I love it too.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Pretty sure that was a couple of years ago. Its stock price is at an all time high.

Yeah, they had food-borne illness issues going back 4-5 years. Looking at it, was around 2016. I could swear the article was pretty recent, but maybe not. They closed something like 70 stores in July or August of 18, which was what, a year and a half ago? They were also in the news last month for a $1.3m fine for violating child labor laws in Massachusetts. Was something like 13,000 fines. Looking at bankruptcy probability ratings and stocks, yeah, it doesn't look like it. Must have been reading an older article I guess. Can't find it now.

I don't go there very much anymore, anyways. I can find much better Mexican food for better prices.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
That can't be more than someone's hair brain opinion. There stock has been doing really well. Personally I love it too.

Probably. Can't remember where I found the article, and didn't really pay attention to when it was from. I rarely eat there, so doesn't bother me either way.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Been using the same bookmark for this website on my phone for 2-3 years but got a pop up today saying to watch out for this website because it might be trying to steal my financial information and asked me if I still wanted to proceed.

Anyone else get that?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Been using the same bookmark for this website on my phone for 2-3 years but got a pop up today saying to watch out for this website because it might be trying to steal my financial information and asked me if I still wanted to proceed.

Anyone else get that?

Nope. And I'm on mobile right now.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

Anyone else get that?

Yeah, have had something like that in the past. Have also logged in a number of times and had @d rake in the right hand corner instead of my avatar and SN. This is a weird site.

Reactions: d rake

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Wait, so were you sometimes logged into my account on here? Wth Lol

It was still my account but with your avatar and SN in the corner. Has happened around 5 times, wish I screen shotted it, if it happens again, I will. So strange, always yours too.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Surprised no one has talked about the Illinois Youth Hockey Child Abuse scandal yet.

The article is behind The Athletic’s pay wall which is pretty lame.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Surprised no one has talked about the Illinois Youth Hockey Child Abuse scandal yet.

The article is behind The Athletic’s pay wall which is pretty lame.

I think someone posted it in the thread about Marc Crawford. Definitely lame that the article is behind the pay wall. Stuff like that should be excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad